Bantu Community Chat Hour

Hello there Bantu!

I want to encourage you not to miss the Bantu Community Chat Hour. If you joined yesterday, well done… If you didn’t, make sure to be there next Sunday.
It’s an interactive space where you get to hear from the Bantu core team, ask questions and also play fun games…
There are also giveaways. So, make sure you don’t miss the next one.

7 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement boss

2 Likes

You’re most welcome boss

2 Likes

Well said :pray:t4::pray:t4: @marlv

3 Likes

Bantu Chat hour rewards received with many thanks…

Please all, let ensure not to miss this great moment again.

3 Likes

Thank you boss lady :pray::pray:

I have also received rewards, thank you Bantu!

There are so many ways to earn on the Bantu Blockchain, make sure not miss on such opportunities guys.

Yipee! :yum: I got some giveaways too!!! :man_dancing:

2 Likes

3 Likes

see my Boss blushing!!! to the moon :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes

The username you have entered is not linked to your BantuPay Account, Please link it to verify your account.
Press /SetBantuTalkUsername again.(bot says)

How could i fix this problem?

In addition to this. Go to settings on your Bantupay app, click profile, click the pencil icon then input your bantutalk username

@borswak hello there!

It’s always good to complete your profile in the BantuPay wallet first: Just go to settings, profile and updated your profile. Your BantuPay wallet is linked to the bot and the information you enter in the bot has to match with the information in your profile and in the wallet as a whole… That includes your bantutalk username, your wallet address, your BantuPay username and so on. Please make sure to enter these details as they are in your wallet profile…
After your profile is completed in your wallet, do the bot tasks. Let us know if the problem persists after this

1 Like