BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway IX ๐ŸŽ

Happy Friday Bantu!

#TGIF :pray:t4:

HUGE THANK YOU to the Amazing BantuTalk Community. This Forum has now reached 11k Community Members and itโ€™s thanks to you ALL!

We continue BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway to kick-off the 1st Friday for the month of June here on BantuTalk and 3 lucky participants to receive 100 BNR each here on our BantuTalk Community forum have been selected. #Harambee :muscle:t4:

Congratulations to:

@Hanyi

@exauce23

@k7ran

11k Members surprise gift: youโ€™ll each be receiving an additional 11XBN :gift:

Each winners has 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements will be made from other qualifying participants.

You must leave your details below, (in the Comment section) of this Bantu Giveaway IX thread :point_down:t4:

#BantuHunt on BantuTalk
coming soonโ€ฆ

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

10 Likes

Conbantulations to all the winners and I !!!

@exauce23

@k7ran

Thank you Bantu!!!

5 Likes

Bantu Talk: Hanyi
Bantu pay: hanyi

2 Likes

Hahaha see my man, congratulations jaree.

3 Likes

congrats @ Hanyi & k7ran

3 Likes

Bantu talk & pay - k7ran

2 Likes

Indeed an amazing Friday ! Lovin it here โ€ฆ To the moon :full_moon_with_face: we go.

2 Likes

Thanks @Hanyi & @k7ran :blush: we await @exauce23 for their reply โ€ฆ in due time hopefully :pray:t4:

1 Like

Thank you @gen2soul

You would be next soon enough!

1 Like

@exauce23 you are now disqualified for unfortunately not providing your details within the set time frame.

As a sign of good faith @Ubymaxi & @bicolana
Which ever drops their usernames FIRST here on this thread will be the third winner for the giveaway.

You have 24 hours people :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind gesture.
Iโ€™m so happy to be chosen again.

Bantu talk-ubymaxi
Bantu pay - ubymaxi

3 Likes

Hello I am new here :blush:

2 Likes

Bantu welcome @Daisy001 :grinning:

Wow. Iโ€™m really sorry for that. I was absent for a moment because of technical problem. Very angry of being spent next door. But hey I hope to win soon. Thank you Bantu.

you welcome the Bantu community welcomes you

:upside_down_face:
:100: :nigeria: :+1:t2: :four_leaf_clover:

Welcome beautiful. I hope you find here interesting and worth your time

Always absent sorry.

Hello admin may I know when this will be credited ?

No need to be angry thereโ€™s always next time :slight_smile: Besides, theres still opportunities to WIN BIG next door by joining the Meme Contest event
:point_down:t4:

1 Like

@k7ran no you may not. But feel free to wait patiently like everyone else does, for the Giveaway distribution period

1 Like