Bantu Mainnet launch

Been on Bantu since Nov 2020 and am yet to receive the BEB

2 Likes

@Abbeey45 It will be soon! The Community here will be the first to know. StayTuned

1 Like

@Sadiqajkar I guess you know why

1 Like

Welcome to the Bantu family

1 Like

Excellence project. Am very happy seeing my self in this wdfl project.

1 Like

Welcome onboard to Bantu @Khairat

When I first hear BantuPay,I knew it must surely payā€¦ BantuPay we love youā€¦ BantuPay we mooveey

I donā€™t think I received this reward and I have the app as at December 2020, I have also complained of my 200BNR that was reduced to 100BNR which I still donā€™t understand why that happens

Bantu shows what the word humanity means, makes a difference to the people. We support you

Give it time, I am sure it will be resolved

1 Like

Please how can I share my bantutalk referral link?

1 Like

you meant Bantupay? you can share by referring friends and ensure that they make use of your BantuPay username as referral when creating their wallet for the first time.

Generate your own referral links and share on Twitter, Facebook , other Telegram channels

You must first fulfill the requirement of submitting your BantuPayApp username into the @BantuPayBot
Complete your registration info to get up to 50.0 XBN reward
+10.0 XBN each friend referred Telegram: Contact @BantuPayBot

1 Like

You can only share your BantuPay app referal code and the BantuPay bot link, the former is you give the person your username to use during registration or installation of the app while for the later, you get your referral link by typing ā€œ/Referralā€ in the bot without the quotation marks.
For example, my BantuPay app referal code is shephard23 and t.me/BantuPayBot?start=294299775 is used for the bot. Happy earningsā€¦

1 Like

Who downloaded but did not receive
What he have to do

Itā€™s a awesome project
Nice community
We have to make it more stronger because we have to support more from now they just launched mainnet
So guys keep your support and suggestions to them.
Itā€™s a long way letā€™s together support and appreciate their efforts
Thanks Bantupay
Wishing you more success in future

2 Likes

@lucky26 Your BantuPayBot balance will be deposited into your BantuPayApp username wallet address automatically once your information and friend referral info submission is validated. This reward is queued and paid automatically by batch after validation.

2 Likes

:+1: Welcome on board.