DAY 1 poll for the 15k member celebration event

Just pick the answer that you think is the right answer, don’t go anywhere asking/looking for an expo, and do not reply in the comment section

Rules

This trivia commemorates _____ membership.
  • 20k members
  • 15k members
  • 10k members
  • 25k members

0 voters

What was the Bantu 12 for 12 all about?
  • New exchange listing
  • Mr. Ernest birthday celebration
  • One year anniversary
  • The unveiling

0 voters

The second expansion event that took place in Lagos was ______?
  • Open for all
  • Exclusive
  • Strictly by downloading Bantupay wallet
  • All of the above

0 voters

What is the name of the token that is often used by Mr victor Akoma Phillip?
  • XBN token
  • BNR token
  • Abdullahi token
  • Austin amadi token

0 voters

Winners will receive their BNR in a few hours and we will continue at the same time tomorrow. Thanks for participating.

30 Likes

Thank you all for making this easier for the moderators and Bantu community members have proved something to the Bantu team today about being active and following up with every event as a community member.

@Hanyi I say conbantulations to you because this will be in the book of record that we celebrated 15k members on BantuTalk and you’re the only member in the community that proved the moderators wrong.

I will talk to @decentralizednubia and apart from the last man standing reward that you will be receiving; you will also be given a special badge :slightly_smiling_face:.

Thank you all for participating, I don’t know yet if you will receive anything because you’re all disqualified.

9 Likes

The BantuTalk team and moderators have decided to give everyone that participated and also RSVP 150 BNR each while our champion @Hanyi will get 1500 BNR…

8 Likes

Owk thank you very much really appreciate it

2 Likes

Bantutalk 15k member celebration :partying_face:
Received mine (150 BNR) I so much appreciate😊

3 Likes

I participated too but yet to receive my own BNR reward

1 Like

You did not RSVP your spot

1 Like

I reserved my spot but did get any bnr…I don’t know why oh…

1 Like

Thank you, Bantu! Thank you to everyone that participated. Thank you to all the 15k members.
We’ll see you all and more members at 20k!!! :star_struck:

BNR received with thanks from a grateful heart and joyous lips! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

You did not participate in the poll

3 Likes

I reserved my spot but I didn’t get any bnr…I don’t know why?

3 Likes

You did not participate in the poll

1 Like

Yeah. My account was hold, don’t know why. Just got unhold now. Anyway I win another day.

2 Likes

I even answered the questions but yet to receive my own bn
r

1 Like

You did not RSVP when the form is available

I did not get any notifications about the time or platform, I was waiting all day long I even had to login here around 2ock and I didn’t notice a thing, bantu always sends a link or notification, I don’t really know what happened here

1 Like

Be active and always check posts next time boss

3 Likes

I received my 150 BNR yesterday @stepharnite , I didn’t see it on time Sha . M just seeing mine now .

3 Likes

Congratulations sir…

1 Like