Do you regret selling your XBN?

Sincerely I do regret mine, Is old about 2500 XBN guess what the price will be now :no_mouth:

9 Likes

I sold 1700xbn for N12500 about 2months ago. Imagine what it would cost rn.

5 Likes

I sold mine at the rate of 5 naira :relieved:

3 Likes

@Nifemi @Slimjay Is still smart to buy XBN now!
Bantu Blockchain Wise Men Series

3 Likes

@olutaiwo
Them say if u no get money, talk oh so person wey get go hear and help you :smirk:

So comrade, na money to chop I dey find so…:blush:

1 Like

well it happens. Crypto currencies requires extreme Paitence

1 Like

Welcome to the community @dchino

@Nifemi @Slimjay, there is never a good time to buy or sell off crypto, there will always be new ATH so don’t regret it because if xbn become 1 USD today and you sell, when it gets to 5 USD per 1 you will still be thinking like had I know

1 Like

Lwkm. We’ve been buying and selling. Do you track prices in listed exchanges :wink:?
Thank me later

2 Likes

I’m not gonna trade my XBN for anything

5 Likes

How is XBN doing today?

3 Likes

Me I dán talk ó… So make you kan drop XBN for me

1 Like

Thanks for this… Its actually a true thing

2 Likes

Some months back,I was tempted to sell my XBN but thank God I later decided to sell just 500xbn.i saw this coming,xbn will still keep rising,just HODL long,you will smile Las las

4 Likes

yes im sell 1200xbn :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How did you guys get so much XBN. the 114 given to me since the first time I joined xbn months back is what is still in my wallet

1 Like

How did you get so much XBN, the only thing I have in my wallet is the 114 given to me months back when I joined

1 Like

Hello @ephybest

Members who joined in the early days of the Bantu project got more XBNs and those that also did assigned tasks at the time also got BNRs.

There were recently concluded Bantu competitions that gave every member of the community the opportunity to earn tokens.
Not to worry, there would be more opportunities to earn more XBNs or BNRs.

Just be more present on Bantu Talk and the Bantu telegram group.

1 Like

I will hold toll the next 3 years

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community @devsuite

1 Like