Forgot secret key

Hi, I forgot to backup my secret key, because I’m trying to uninstall the application because the application has a bug. Can I get a secret key with email and password?

2 Likes

@abitsolihin You were suppose to backup your secret key before uninstalled.
I don’t think anyone can help you with this because Our wallet is non-custodial… that’s why you had to backup that key and that’s the only time you will see that madness of complex blockchain keys.

3 Likes

Hello admin, why i lost my prevoius balance, i already participate in the old event at december 2020, but after i login today with same secret key and email and username it shown me no username or email registered,but the secret key is registered, and my balance is 0, why?

1 Like

Hello, I didn’t uninstall the app, my phone crashed and before that I had the key saved on my phone, it didn’t backup to the cloud I guess, now I lost it and I can’t retrieve my passkey again, please help me, I’ve been promoting your app since I’ve come across it. I’d like it if you can help me out. My email is lawalmurphy@gmail.com

1 Like

@Muffmahn Create a new account then

2 Likes

And I’d lose all my previous tokens… There should be a way to get back my wallet, probably through some security checks and verifications… I didn’t loose my wallet intentionally, I lost it due to a bug that made my phone start in a recovery mode and I couldn’t recover anything… It hurts, I believe in your project, please help me recover my wallet

1 Like