How To EARN 50XBN in REWARDS Today!

I didn’t get my rewards… Pls help admin

@ajasif9903 For the bot the reward is paid in batches after validation of your referrals

1 Like

Hello,

My name is Sunnita Ohiro and I’ve been getting your nails but I can’t do anything about it. I lost my home to a fire outbreak thereby losing my phone and the diary where I wrote down my key words. I can’t retrieve my account hence I opened another one in which I’m not eligible for the bonus since I’m registered as a new user.

As much as I wish a miracle will happen to help me get my account back, there’s nothing I can do about it.

Thank you for the mails, I feel special.

2 Likes

Xin chia buồn với bạn

I have 1 refferel… :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

@Austa Crypto Wallets: Custodial vs Non-Custodial Wallets - #4 by olutaiwo

How do I get my bot balance into my wallet? Thank you

@Spaceship Your BantuPayBot balance will be deposited into your BantuPayApp username wallet address automatically once your information and friend referral info submission is validated.

How long my reward approve to my wallet bantupay?

1 Like

@Wahyuu17nugr Rewards are paid in batches after your referrals are validated. Just wait you’ll get yours shortly.

Ok… Nice thank you
Grow up bantupay, Gbu

1 Like

They kept telling on bitrex registration that my email is not correct, which do they expect me to use

2 Likes

contact their customer support @Irebaks

Okay thanks I grab so that is it
I’m new here

1 Like

You are already claim and i am your place but i dont understand how i had got my xbn token because in my wallet just 6 xbn and 10 xbn in bot

1 Like

Am new here how will I get my bantutalk username

1 Like

Hi @afolayemi1 kind welcome to BantuTalk Community. Your username here is “afolayemi1”
Please log onto BantuPay app and edit your profile in settings

2 Likes

your government didn’t issue an identity card?

1 Like

Please how can I reffer someone on Bantupay.? Admin please help out

1 Like

@Moreblessing Invite your family and friends to the community. Have them visit :point_right: https://bantupay.org/ to
For each individual who signs up using your Bantupay username as referral ID, You get 50BNR while the individual gets 100BNR.
The Reward is credited immediately to your Bantupay wallet after the individual successfully completes twitter task on the Bantupay app.

Here you refer using your referral link obtained from the bot @BantuPayBot

Send command /referral to the bot to generate your Bot referral link

You get 10XBN for each friend who successfully completes profile update on the bot.
This Reward is queued and paid automatically by batch after validation.

1 Like