Upcoming Bantutalk 15k member celebration event

Oh wow! Better luck next time be that :+1:

1 Like

150BNR received with joy and Thanksgiving from the Bantu talk 15k membership celebration.

1 Like

How is that possible cus I answered all questions?

1 Like

150bnr received!:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

The answer to the token name is Abdullahi token

1 Like

Oh, now I understand what you meant.
Haha, I failed that one… :grin:
Thanks for the update and bnr
Cheers :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Pls how do i participate now

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Akheree
It’s a poll and would last for three days with today already out of it. It’d be posted 8am every morning.
But, it seems you just came and you’ve missed d RSVP form so you’re basically out of the competition

1 Like

Since we have only one winner today, no poll again. The winner have been concluded

1 Like

Kindly give us another chance tomorrow to make this fun sir.

What about tomorrow? Thought it’s a 3day competition?

1 Like

If I understood him correctly, then it means because most competitors except the one person he mentioned, already got disqualified for failing one or more of the questions. If so, there will no longer be any poll today because one person cannot compete against himself. That makes him the winner already. Correct me @stepharnite if I am wrong… BTW, thanks, I also received the reward for participating yesterday :+1: and congrats to the last man standing :confetti_ball: :clap:

1 Like

You’re right boss, thanks for the detailed explanation

2 Likes

lol, boss kuma? :thinking: I won’t say anything anymore :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Anyways, win or no win, it’s a community we are here to build, the reward comes later, thanks for all you do @stepharnite sir. I also got the bnr reward yesterday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Got nothing yesterday, and I participated

You did not patriciate in the poll

You’re wealth come boss

Thanks boss, I love seeing that wealth come sir.:smiley:

1 Like

Is the wealth come for me . Lol

1 Like