Username/nickname

If you use CAPs its ok should be good

2 Likes

:open_umbrella:BantuPayBot Alert​:open_umbrella:

Your Bantutalk username: Noumi34 is not linked to your BantuPay Account, Please link it to verify your account.

This is bot alart. I use the same username in bantu talk and apps and submit correctly. But I don’t understand the bot alert. Is anything wrong?

1 Like

my problem is the same…i can’t change it on the bot or on the app

my username on app is without capital,but i wrote on bot using capital

1 Like

Hi am also having the same issue

:open_umbrella:BantuPayBot Alert​:open_umbrella:

Your Bantutalk username Yusufolami19 is not the same with your linked Bantutalk Username in your BantuPay Account. Please update it to verify your account.

Please the difference is just the capital and small letter “Y”
The small letter is use In the wallet but the capital letter is use here can I change my username on bantutalk to small letter y

1 Like

I am also having thesame issue. The difference is just the caps. I try to start the process afresh but not working.

2 Likes

Me too I don’t understand anymore

1 Like

I can explain. Submit your Bantutalk user name at your BantuPay app. Go to your profile. Then you will surely find this option

2 Likes

Sabina21 good project

Similar problem here. On BantuPay app username appears in all lower cases. But here it is mixed cases. Now the bot says they are not the same and can’t be linked.

How do we solve this issue?

Same with me

I’m having same issue too

Not working it will always show the name in small letter

1 Like

@Yusufolami19 @victoriel @aryelzeltha Make sure that your bantutalk id in the Bantupay profile is in all lowercase and try again.

It is now solved I don’t even know what I did to rectify it but the name on the bot is now also in lowercase

2 Likes

solved with magic…Thanks bantu

2 Likes

Hello m new here any welcome info

1 Like

@Billchris Bantu welcome :hugs: Exciting days ahead! We are because you are. Bantu is for you. Bantu is for us.

yea me too, did your problem already solved ?

1 Like

I found this helpful. You can try same.

2 Likes

I’m having same issue too