2nd Bantutalk community Friday giveaway

Hello guys, as you already know this will be our second BNR giveaway on Bantutalk as the appointed leaders to reward the community members in a way of saying thank you for being part of the community.

And I say thank you to @mildosky for leading the path through which each and every one of us will be able to grab another opportunity again this week.

To participate in this week giveaway click the link below to enter the giveaway :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Click here to participate…

I including @mildosky & @siwoks hope to meet your expectations in the upcoming giveaways. Thank you :partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

Doesn’t seem like the link is going through.

1 Like

I clicked it just now it went through easily… Can you try again?

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ve done it already though, I’m not in d level required.

1 Like

You’re in level 2 @Slimjay

1 Like

ok ok
i just got here

2 Likes

You’re welcome brother

1 Like

u too bro. nice to have u here too

2 Likes

The giveaway form have been closed and to all that participated, thank you for being part of the community and making it a vibrant one.

The reward will be distributed to all winners, while we wait for @decentralizednubia to send the reward so I can begin the distribution…

We received 22 response and out of the total giveaway pool 213 BNR will be shared among the participants while the remaining will be reserved for the coming giveaways either by me or fellow moderators.

Below :point_down: are the participants Bantutalk username and there share in the 213 BNR available to be distributed…

As much as I want all the reward pool of 1000 BNR to be distributed but unfortunately no participants have the badge AFICIONADO

If you share what you want to see/opinion, that will be in charge Of Bantu team and they will look into it. And if by any chance you have any question about the giveaway, do not hesitate to drop it below.

Stay tuned for more while we learn :blush::blush:

4 Likes

Wow, well appreciated.
Big thanks to @stepharnite
Bantu to the world!!

3 Likes

Good initiative from you, hope to see even better from @siwoks :grin:

4 Likes

Those 7 coins means alot to me. Wait until one is worth 10 000$

2 Likes

So, when are we supposed to drop our bantupay usernames???

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you will receive it without dropping username

1 Like

Thats great change. Very positive

1 Like

Alright, so anticipating.

2 Likes

@sketchyboy did you have issue with your account or Bantupay username is not correct because I am getting error message for your username

The BNR give away has transferred our prices in to our wallets. Thank you management. :yum:

Got mine, thanks all.

Happy earnings boss🥳

1 Like