Africa, the second-largest continent by population, with around 1.37 billion people, has the potential to lead the world in blockchain technology. Adopting and utilizing a fast, cheap, secure, and simple onboarding blockchain technology that is African-led will benefit Africa, her businesses and governments in numerous ways.
Here are some 6 benefits to consider in this article:
- African countries are well-suited for blockchain technology because of their high mobile penetration rates.
- Blockchain technology will help to reduce corruption and improve transparency in African countries.
- African countries could benefit a lot from the tokenization of natural resources like oil, gold, platinum, and diamonds.
- On a blockchain with very low transaction fees like Bantu, African countries can develop their own native digital currencies and overcome the need for expensive foreign exchange services.
- Many African countries have a high population of young people who are enthusiastic about technology, and utilizing the Bantu blockchain technology could be a big economic boost for the continent.
- Blockchain-based networks can improve land title tracking in Africa
As an African, it’s pertinent you know the powerful and revolutionary tool we have in our hands through Bantu. Let’s adopt and utilize it as we encourage others to do the same for transparency and our prosperity.
Talk to us today to get started.
Bantu - Empowering humanity