About the BANTU FRIDAY XXX.III category

This Category is led by Bantu Friday Community Moderator.

3 Likes

ok ok bring it on . My bantu’s spirit’s awaken :star_struck:

Third Bantu Community Friday Giveaway

Hello Bantu

As we all have been expecting, this week’s community challenge is here! This is the third Bantu community challenge hosted by a community member. The past ones by @stepharnite and @mildosky have been very impressive, I expect this challenge to also bring out the creativity in us.

In the spirit of Ubuntu, we are opening the floor for the community to put their creativity to use and earn some cool BNR rewards.

The community challenge is to write about your first experience in the blockchain space, it can range from you buying a cryptocurrency or to using blockchain as a solution in a project.
The community looks forward to hearing your individual experiences, you might just discover you have a writer’s mind :thinking: :wink:.
Let the writing begin
#Bantuarmy #Bantutalkcommunitychallenge

2 Likes

Just got an entry from @stepharnite
You can check his story at https://bantutalk.org/t/my-first-blockchain-experience/17786?u=siwoks

1 Like

My First step into the Blockchain
I have noticed that I am quite rigid in adopting new innovations and technology, I guess my cautious Yoruba part sometimes tends to take over me :grinning:.
I didn’t really understand what the blockchain could achieve when I dabbled into it, I was just young, broke and looking for the land overflowing with milk and honey. I was convinced crypto was a fast growing space with great potential to make money and I decided I must know what the rave was all about.
I began to watch videos on trading but was still too cautious to invest my money in it before I became another victim of a well-planned Ponzi scheme.
The continuous act of the video watching, asking questions and well still keeping my money like a hen covering her chicks continued for months. Well, I guess you could say I was afraid to take the risk.
This continued for a while and I kept on learning more and realizing more of the blockchain’s uses, I knew the future was knocking my head for an invite but still I didn’t grab the bull by the horns.
While still facing the dilemma of knowing what to do with the blockchain technology, an uncle introduced me to Bantu and it was what I just needed. Knowing I was a pioneer member of Bantu made me so proud and the weekly rewards gave confidence to my doubt-filled mind.
Still learning about the blockchain technology but it is all due to Bantu. Well, you can say Bantu took my maidenhead in the blockchain sector :rofl:

Thank you Bantu.
#ubuntu

2 Likes

Since you’ve discovered the land overflowing with milk, I did not want you to show/give me the land but send to me what’s on it… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

You’re supposed to create a new topic under xiii…