Bantu Campus Network

I am finally year student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology studying Electrical engineering. I am starting my software Engineering degree next year at NIIT And I currently program in c++. I’m really passionate about software and Blockchain \ cryptocurrency ( I believe they are great tools for social, economic and political impact)… I am also member of CDIN Campus blockchain development program (CBDP). Available for internship placement in your organization.

5 Likes

Bantu Blockckchain Foundation will be active in grooming some young exceptional African talents to be part of our workstreams through BIP - Bantu Internship Program. Stay tunned to Bantutalk for more information.
#Bantu Campus Network #Bantu Club #Bantu Hackathon
Thank you

6 Likes

I’m anticipating, a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, will love to be part of this.

4 Likes

@Kassy Stay tuned for update and announcemnet about #Bantu Campus Network #Bantu Club #Bantu Hackathon etc. Together we will empower each other through value transfer by sharing.

2 Likes

Such initiative stays true to the heart of Bantu and the vision thereof. Empowering the future.

1 Like

@beyondlife This place will be home for us. People from all walks of life sharing the same goal of creating a better world.
This is the spirit of Bantu.

That is very true. Things are looking up and this is the start of a great era.

1 Like

The Bantu Campus Network will give young people who are motivated and self-driven, who will leverage the Bantu opportunity to find innovative solutions to the needs of their local communities.
The club will also afford the members the opportunity to develop leadership skills as they interact with other members of the Bantu ecosystem across the world.
#Bantu Campus Network #Bantu Club #Bantu Hackathon

2 Likes

I am over staying tuned for this coming update

1 Like