BANTU FRIDAY Challenge πŸ€”

And before publishing self, when writing the content, you can toggle unlisted in poll section

1 Like

He will have to be monitoring all topics :joy::joy:

No not at all …

Depends how he set this rules and guidelines

I have created a sub topic category for him
So he can use it and ensure ONLY submittors that are under this category he has to elevate and monitor

So if you earn 10 likes outside this categories … good for you but you are not eligible for the contest

2 Likes

@mildosky you should see this here

Once ready place your post here to open the contest under this category and highlight for others who wish to participate to do so (ONLY HERE)

1 Like

Nice to know :+1:t4: @stepharnite

1 Like

BANTU FRIDAY GIVEAWAY CONTEST
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
In the spirit of Ubuntu, we are opening the floor for creative writers in the community to put their creativity to use & earn some cool BNR rewards while doing so.
As a community programme, this is not only restricted to writers, as readers also get to go through beautiful & insightful contents, you earn badges simply for liking on posts that catches your interest. Coolest part is, you get rewarded in BNR for liking up to 10 contest posts within the week.

So we call on all writers and readers alike to visit Bantu talk to get engaging. Visit https://bantutalk.org & click Bantu writing contest for the contest topic.

3 Likes

Good. Let’s make the community great

1 Like

Looking forward to your write up

@decentralizednubia what do you think?

@mildosky this is awesome!!

Only feedback,

• is there a specific topic?
  • also what are the rules to the challenge
    I.e where to post their content
    how to participate
    How much they may earn for each like or up to 10 likes
    How much the winners stand to earn

Also would be good to tag (hypelink) the thread specifically createdβ€” Bantu Friday XXX.I

He already did that but he posted it in the locked group… he will repost

Oh okay noted… no need to repost i will check

He will have to because the topic should be out by now for enough engagement

Well if hes ready then thats when he should post ofcourse

1 Like

I’m waiting on your feedback to post

1 Like

Yes i have given… please check private room

1 Like

@mildosky under the Bantu Friday XXX.I please do β€œcreate new topic” and post the challenge under that β€”for the challenge instead of the ABOUT which you attached it to …

After this you can edit the hyperlinks

Alright, noted. Thanks

1 Like

Once its done!! I will pin it as announcement

Can u help with the right hyperlink, can’t seem to get it