BANTU FRIDAY Challenge šŸ¤”

@mildosky thanks for your suggestions, however, what other criteria do you think can be employed in making judgement for the value of contents aside from the regular engagements - upvote and likes?

These can be influenced through varying means to favor even contents with less value and impact.

2 Likes

@Lerato thanks for sharing your thoughts on moving Bantu forward. However, saying this should strictly be for founders/entrepreneurs, do you not think it will become discriminatory to those passionate Bantus who are not in this category?

I understand Bentu is an inclusive, non discriminatory community thatā€™s aimed at building and empowering a unitedly connected community.

3 Likes

@Hilenen what are your suggestions?
Interested to hear your ideas on what would be inclusive for those passionate Bantus?

One thing that i notice about Bantu Blockchain Foundation is the advertisement is not strong i propose more advertisement across the web to attrack a lot of users (investorā€™s) when am taking about advertising the BBF is to add more power on marketing to attrack investorā€™s.

Africa must be our area of game. Itā€™s not easy for some of us to be part of this project but the few that we are must be part of this biggest project.
Now the question is how can it be possibleā€¦?

I donā€™t have a concret solution but i can first say that the way where u are now is good rewarding every users to make the system more attractive and user friendly yeah. Cool but is it enough? :thinking: i donā€™t think so ā€¦ have u taught about the mining solution ? That is another option to add more valueā€¦

I think that in your canvas your planning better after BITMART listing.:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Nice, I dig this. But I only suggested rewarding the community through upvotes because we are starting up. You draw peopleā€™s attention to startups, after which modifications are then made. If youā€™ve heard about steemit, Iā€™d like for bantutalk to be a social platform that rewards its community for engaging & not just flipping through like Facebook/WhatsApp. A lot of content creators out there, vying for visibility but canā€™t achieve that on the so called famous platforms. Also there are the spectators, they prefer to go through others work/content, how do you notice & encourage them in the community? Probably a spirit to their account till modifications are madeā€¦just saying

2 Likes

@Hilenen the call to give priority for pitches is in line with Bantu Blockchain vision of empowerment
How your organization can benefit from Bantu This does not limit other ideas or contents from being recognized and rewarded.

1 Like

@decentralizednubia @olutaiwo I suggest a task can be created and users :busts_in_silhouette: with the best performance will be rewarded with some airdropsā€¦ Also we can have something like first 50 to come online gets an airdropā€¦ Also XBN should be incorporated into users ecosystem, example we have an xbn user who deals on electronics and I want to buy from him, I can use my XBN wallet to pay him for goods and services

4 Likes

Itā€™s Jbrus again :grin::massage_man:t5::massage_man:t5::new_moon_with_face:.
Well, what about a new graphics game apps (Bantu Hunt)? Like a kinda play to earn stuff.
I also concur the given tasks thing for Airdropsāœ“
Also not to forget pairing XBN On new coins/tokens with huge potentials on next listing (s)āœ“.
A poll could be conducted for investors to vote after proper DYOR .
Moreover, After pairing XBN with some above, they all liquidity should be to XBN in the Bantu app as this could help yield more XBN capitalization.

We already have earne rewards uptions in the Bantu app, letā€™s create ideas and organise more tasks or games linked to the Bantu app to get them back active. It has shown coming soon for so long now

Twitter ,Reddit, medium, quora, YouTube etc are good media to make Bantu explode.

I also taught about Bantu partnering with other exchange as well.

How about launching a XBN vault (staking/locking) XBN to earn some % API on staked funds ?

2 Likes

@decentralizednubia @olutaiwo Staked fund could be a form of borrowing Ur funds to Bantu blockchain and thereby inviting more investors to build more assets on the BantuBlockchain. Starkers obviously will earn from the % of staked funds in form of API thing(Maybe in spirit or in other new or old existing token on the blockchain) in proportion XBN market fluctuationsāœ“. Staked fundā€™s could be fixed or thereaboutsā€¦

2 Likes

This is what the challenge is all about fellow community membersā€¦

3 Likes

I believe thereā€™s no one that isnā€™t born with a gift or doesnā€™t have the capability to develop a talent. I also know this Great Bantu community is filled with different people with skills of writing, thinking, developing and creating something amazing.
And so, Iā€™ll suggest we introduce contests like meme competition, logo design, writing and other interesting competition that can engage members of the community.
Also, it may be in the form of organizing a quiz where story will be drawn from the Bantu creation, or some amazing books or write-ups.
Thank you.

@decentralizednubia @olutaiwo

3 Likes

Loving the ideas everyoneā€¦ lets keep em comingšŸ‘ŠšŸ½

The floor is still open fam
ā€¦and bare in mind this will be the FIRST Community led activity on Bantu (Do you want to be part of such History & Recognition?)

Dont forget to tune in to the Event live @ 6pm GMT+1 on Youtube if you cant be there in-person like myself

3 Likes

I was streaming online tho and I filled the form and didnā€™t get my airdrop o

Oh brother, we later scan a code to receiveā€¦ Sorry :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yeah I slept off. Had an hectic day you knowā€¦

1 Like

I was thinking about the Bantu Friday award thing and I came up with organising various social media tasks or campaign Nd the best participant could be crown for the Bantu Friday therefore heading for the next winner or champ. Also, one could remain undesputed if he contd winningāœ“ . This wil build more challenges and awareness in the Bantu eco system

1 Like

AWESOME IDEAS from EVERYONE :clap:t4::clap:t4: Plenty of insight here to extract from. I especially loved how interactive it was :grin::laughing:

However, there has to be winner(s) :crown:
So to the Members we felt most aligned with Bantu Friday vision and how BantuTalk was built to service as a Community platform;

@mildosky
@stepharnite
@siwoks

Congratulations to you 3. You will now be in charge w running and/or supporting a Bantu Friday Giveaway ( your rewards for this, will be earned via performance)

Starting w @mildosky you will be the lead for this Fridayā€™s activities. So please by this Wednesday let us know if you need support in terms of
-any badges, levels,
-rewarding mechanisms
-earning amount
Depending on what your community activity isā€¦And if it viable, we will supply where we can.

You also have the assists of @stepharnite @siwoks at your disposal

SPECIAL Shoutout @Lerato for highlighting Pitch Thursdays in a way that was HEARD!!!
Pitch Thursday is for impact makers & solution drivers, which extends beyond the vision of Bantutalk and is the bedrock of what Bantu Blockchain is aboutā€¦Which is what makes the token creator such a powerful tool

@olutaiwo please take note, we will seek out innovative & inclusive ways to continue to improve as PitchThursday grows :leaves:

Harambee!! My Bantu FamšŸ™…šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Be Empowered the Ubuntu Way :fist:t4:

4 Likes

To the rest of everyone else hereā€¦ please do not let us stop you, there are many days in the week. Feel free to Startup your own Community led games, tasks or activities.

@jbrus @joshuadimeji @Mrconfirm @Flexcodec @mrzuby @Hilenen @Slimjay @sellm
Who knows what it might lead to? :thinking:

And ofcourseā€¦ BBF is always watching and observing #WeTakeCareofOurOwn :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@mildosky thanks for being the first in line as a role model :hugs::hugs: let see how it goesā€¦

@decentralizednubia can you shed more light on how he will get the reward to run the bantutalk Friday giveaways

1 Like

Well as said @stepharnite it depends on what his activity he is seeking to run. Which is why it was stated has 3 days (by Wednesday) to come w & let us know what the idea is

1 Like