BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway IV🎈

Happy Friday Bantu!

#TGIF :pray:t4: :100:

For this week’s BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway on BantuTalk we have 3 randomly selected participants to receive 100 BNR each for their active Community contribution #Harambee💪🏽

Congratulations to:

@BantuSpirit
@Gusrofiq
@dosal20

The winners have 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements will be made from other qualifying participants.
You must leave your details below in the Comment section of this Bantu Giveaway IV thread. :point_down:t4::point_down:t4:

#BantuHunt on BantuTalk
coming soon…

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

5 Likes

congratulations to the winners

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you Bantu

2 Likes

Congratulations to you all!:man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer:

@BantuSpirit
@Gusrofiq
@dosal20

Happy New Month Bantu :sunglasses:

How unfortunate none of the lucky participants
@BantuSpirit @dosal20 @Gusrofiq have responded with their info and it has now surpassed the time duration.

Nevertheless, 3 new lucky participants have been randomly selected to win the weekly TGIF 100 BNR rewards

Congratulations
@xxxxx
@Hardeboy397
@xpace2021

The winners have 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements will be made from other qualifying participants.
You must leave your details below in the Comment section of this Bantu Giveaway IV thread. :point_down:t4:

4 Likes

My Bantupay username is Hardeboy397
My Bantutalk is Hardeboy397

1 Like

Hey, I am here @decentralizednubia @Hanyi

BantuTalk username is bantuspirit
BantuPay username is also bantuspirit

1 Like

I didn’t get this notification email until 10hrs ago when @Hanyi sent it. Damn! :sob: You guys should consider.

10 hours ago? @BantuSpirit
It has been a whole day and you were tagged here along with on Telegram you were informed numerous times with notifications.

You can hope the other 2 remaining participants from the newly qualifying do not respond. If they do respond in time then opportunity has passed unfortunately.

Bantu username dosal20
Bantu talk username dosal20

Thank you Bantu. :pray:t2:

BantuTalk username: xxxxx
BantuPay Username: blockchain

Congrats for all…:partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations @xxxxx @Hardeboy397 thank you both for responding in time.

Unfortunately for @xpace2021 your time has now expire.

For our 3rd winner @BantuSpirit you had the quickest response time from previous winners! Congratulations :partying_face: :clap:t4:

2 Likes

Yey :muscle:, Thanks Bantu!

Please When will we receive the reward

Congratulations winner’s

1 Like

Thank you for this opportunity.
Keep spirit on Bantu

1 Like

Nice project​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:… Outstanding

1 Like

BantuPay are meant for some people abii

Really? @elosiking Are you kidding right now?