BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway V🎉

Happy Friday Bantu!

#TGIF :pray:t4: :100:

For this week’s BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway on BantuTalk we have 3 randomly selected participants to receive 100 BNR each for their active Community contribution.
#Harambee :muscle:t4:

Congratulations to:

@shephard23
@Chreb20
@Ubymaxi

Each winners has 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements will be made from other qualifying participants.

You must leave your details below, (in the Comment section) of this Bantu Giveaway V thread. :point_down:t4:

#BantuHunt on BantuTalk
coming soon…

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

7 Likes

Hearty congratulations and bantulations to you all!

@shephard23
@Chreb20
@Ubymaxi

Thank you, Bantu!

1 Like

Thank you sooo much BANTU for this very wonderful giveaway.I really appreciate it.

My username for both Bantupay and BantuTalk is @CHREB20.

#:muscle::muscle::heart:BANTU FRIDAY GIVEAWAY##:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Waw, am happy to be selected. My Bantutalk and BantuPay username are same - shephard23

1 Like

Bantu I need BNR , great work
Hammed05

1 Like

Thank you @Chreb20 @shephard23 for your qualified response times. Unfortunately can’t say the same for @Ubymaxi who has now been disqualified.

Congratulations @Adelekejr you have been randomly selected as the next qualifying Candidate replacement for @Ubymaxi

You have 24 hours to respond to this thread only with both your BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements will be made from other qualifying participants.

3 Likes

@adelekejr

@adelekejr

Thanks

2 Likes

Nice @Adelekejr quick response my guy :ok_hand:t4::+1:t4:

3 Likes

When is this dropping?

So sad I missed out. Haven’t been active online. Hopefully I’ll be lucky again

Hi, Im so glad I’m part of BantuPay airdrop. My BantuPay and BantuTalk Username is: mahalkitaperiod

2 Likes

Congratulations to all winners​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: