BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway VI 🤩

Happy Friday Bantu!

#TGIF :partying_face:

It’s mid-month and the BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway continues here on BantuTalk
3 participants have been selected to receive 100 BNR each for their amazing contribution within our BantuTalk forum. #Harambee :pray:t4:

Congratulations to:

@lusim91
@beyondlife
@phojin

Each winners has 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements will be made from other qualifying participants.

You must leave your details below, (in the Comment section) of this Bantu Giveaway VI thread. :point_down:t4:

#BantuHunt on BantuTalk
coming soon…

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

7 Likes

Thank you very much!! I am so honoured to be part of this ground breaking project. Thank you for selecting me as a winner in this giveaway. I support Bantupay all the way in the full spirit and vision of Bantu! My Bantutalk username is @beyondlife and my Bantupay username is beyondlife

2 Likes

From Imdonesia cominggg

1 Like

I am so happy to be a part of the great project. My Bantu talk username is @phojin, and my Bantupay username is phojin. Thank you Very Much. :star_struck:

1 Like

I am waiting for my turn, okay… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::v:

1 Like

Am highly honoured and greatly delighted to be part of the those receiving this week giveaways.

My bantutalk username: @lusim91 and bantupay username: lusim91.

Many thanks to the Bantu team as we are heading to the moon.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I’m yet to receive reward but I’m patient and excited for the future of this project :slight_smile:

Give me more xbn admin plsssss thank you

Please, haven’t received bnr. Admin help

Please, look into it for me too. I have not receive my 100bnr as promised.

Admin won’t just give you xbn like that… There are ways you can earn more xbn. Among are:
Playing the mitambo games,
Refer more people to the platform

Thank you admin. I received my reward in full!

1 Like

What happened? My BNR doubled.

1 Like

@phojin check your history for transactions details

2 Likes