BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway VII πŸ’

Happy Friday Bantu!

#TGIF :pray:t4:

The BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway continues here on BantuTalk and 3 lucky participants have been selected to receive 100 BNR each for their amazing contribution within our BantuTalk forum. #Harambee :handshake:

Congratulations to:

@VishalWasan

@bicolana

@Biziboi

Each winners has 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements will be made from other qualifying participants.

You must leave your details below, (in the Comment section) of this Bantu Giveaway VII thread. :point_down:t4:

#BantuHunt on BantuTalk

coming soon…

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

14 Likes

Conbantulations :tada::confetti_ball: to

@VishalWasan @bicolana @Biziboi

6 Likes

Congratulations to every winner but I am still waiting for my turnπŸ˜…

3 Likes

Thank Youi am lucky and Happy Today

2 Likes

Bantu pay vishalwasan
Bantu Talk Vishal Wasan

Bantu pay VishalWasan
Bantu talk Vishal Wasan

1 Like

bantupay: sylvanushenry
Bantutalk : Biziboi

1 Like

Congratulations to the lucky winners

1 Like

thanks I hope you be the next lucky one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks make I you give me there ooo

1 Like

thanks I hope you be the next lucky one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations @Aquabotol you have been randomly selected as the next qualifying Candidate replacement for @bicolana who is now disqualified for not responding in due time.

You have 24 hours to respond to this thread only with both your BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements will be made from other qualifying participants.

1 Like

I called them " the talk and do"

sure trueee :joy: :joy:

but I feel sad for the person though :pensive: :worried: :slightly_frowning_face: :frowning_face: :woozy_face:

Hi @Rabby1234, welcome to bantu. Hope you win almost as much as I hope I win​:joy::facepunch:

Hi, hoping to see more of you on bantutalk

It is not a small thing :sweat_smile:

@Aquabotol time has now passed and you also have now been disqualified leaving only 2 winners for the giveaway @Biziboi & @VishalWasan congrats guys and thanks for the timely responses.

Good luck everyone for the coming Bantu giveaway on Friday :star_struck:

Bantu forever :fire: :fire: :fire: :four_leaf_clover:

:adult:‍:computer: Hello :slightly_smiling_face: im using Bantu talk user name @airnodrop93 :handshake:

1 Like