BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway X 🌂

Happy Friday Bantu!

#TGIF :pray:t4:

Congratulations to @Biziboi @emmykarter for participating in the #BantuHuntMeme Contest Phase I and attaching your posted meme links onto the BantuTalk Community Forum #BantuArmy💪🏽

Both participants will be receiving 100 BNR each
…and we still got room for one more winner. Head over to share the link to your meme post NOW
:point_right:t4: https://bantutalk.org/t/bantu-hunt-meme-contest-phase-i/12729?u=decentralizednubia
you have 24 hours to do so

As usual each winners has 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames otherwise random replacements will be made from other qualifying participants.

You must leave your details below, (in the Comment section) of this Bantu Giveaway X thread :point_down:t4:

#BantuHuntMeme on BantuTalk is now live!

$XBN $BNR

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

7 Likes

Thanks alot Bantu team for this great opportunity…
My bantutalk username - emmykarter
My Bantupay Username - emmykarter

1 Like

Bantutalk username :Biziboi
Bantupay username :sylvanushenry

1 Like

thanks guys
#bantu $XBN #bantuArmy
:nigeria: :100: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Wow!!! ConBantulations to you:

@Biziboi and @emmykarter

And well done with your memes!

Please, show me how you guys come up with such creativity! I need to learn this. :star_struck: :raised_hands: :muscle:

1 Like

download meme generator or any other meme app from playstore

2 Likes

Yes! Do get on those memes @Hanyi :blush:
Could earn you a Giveaway slot next Friday

1 Like

Congrats to @beyondlife for becoming the third participant to receive the 100 BNR giveaway this week. You have 24 hours from now to submit your info on this thread.

Well done @emmykarter @Biziboi thanks for commenting your info within the set timeframe.

2 Likes

ConBantulations :tada: to @beyondlife

Congrats to the winners. Bantu to the moon.

Thank you for the info, let me see what I can create

1 Like

Thanks alot Bantu team for this great opportunity…
My bantutalk username - emad989
My Bantupay Username - emad989

thanks guys
#bantu $XBN #bantuArmy
:nigeria: :100: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for facilitating the ever living spirit of bantu. We are all truly being empowered through this transformative wave of irreversible power of both technology and a community full of vibrant and innovative minds.

My Bantutalk username - beyondlife
My Bantupay Username - beyondlife

I want everyone to hear of Bantupay!! There’s absolutely no holding back. I’m honoured to be an early participant of this impactful foundation.

:thinking: i did not see your meme posted on the Bantu Hunt meme Thread page … so not sure @emad989 why you attached your info here

1 Like

To the moon :rocket::rocket::rocket:
$XBN $BNR

who’s ready for Bantu Friday Giveaway tomorrow :fire: :upside_down_face: :nigeria: :100:

1 Like

Wow nice 100 BNR grats

howey1991 bantu talk username is howey991