BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway XXIIIšŸ„¢

Happy Friday Bantu!
#TGIF :pray:t4:

Itā€™s BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway on BantuTalk and 3 lucky participants to receive 100 BNR each on our BantuTalk Community forum have been selected. #Harambee :blush:

Congratulations to:
@heart4rent1
@Denidwi
@lusim91

Each winners has 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements may be made from other qualifying participants.

You must leave your details below on the comment section of this Bantu Giveaway XXIIIšŸ‘ˆšŸ½thread within the timeframe.

:pushpin:Tune in this Sunday (4PM GMT+1) Telegram: Contact @bantublockchain for our first Bantu Community Chat :studio_microphone:

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

4 Likes

Conbantulations guys :tada: :tada: :tada: @heart4rent1 @Denidwi @lusim91

Thank you, Bantu!

1 Like

Thanks you very much

Bantupay name: denidwi
Address bantupay:GAQUD3IXRC2UXSRSRQAHRAOUDCUZOU7Q3KQ27L26CZ5H25DHPSQDT27P

More wins guys keep up the energyšŸ„°

1 Like

Thank you the Bantu core team.
Am highly honored to be rewarded.

Bantupay Username: lusim91
Bantutalk Username: lusim91

@Hanyi and @stepharnite Thank you for cheering usā€¦ Winnings coming your doorstep too

2 Likes

when will the gift be sent sir?
@decentralizednubia

When distribusi sir
@decentralizednubia

I am no sir @Denidwi
Please be patient like every one else. You will receive

1 Like

sorry I donā€™t know madamā€¦ thanks for the information because Iā€™m still a beginner :pray::pray::pray:
@decentralizednubia

1 Like

That is part of the reason why we have bantutalk, for beginners :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

yes sir this is very helpful for beginners like me

1 Like

Very nice idea :bulb: Bantu all the way :100::100::100::100:

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Nifemi please donā€™t leave us again, we miss you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I wonā€™t definitely :relieved:

3 Likes

When distri?

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

:grin:

You will receive it at the allotted time. Just keep contributing and participating!:v:

1 Like

keep hope aliveā€¦ something good will happenā€¦ Believe

2 Likes

@Denidwi everyone is guaranteed to receive the rewards they earned. Just keep accumulating :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: that is the goal!!

2 Likes

@decentralizednubia

Bantu Bantu , Got Some Bantuā€‹:breast_feeding::woman_bald::two_women_holding_hands::people_holding_hands::dancer::man_dancing:t4:
And Weā€™ve Got No Bitter BantušŸ„°
Bantuā€™s Getting Better BantušŸš€
Better For A Greater BantušŸ’ŖšŸ½
If You Come On With Your Bantu,:hugs:
You Could Be A Better Bantuā€‹:blush::face_with_hand_over_mouth: .

1 Like