BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway XXIX 👛

Happy Friday Bantu!
#TGIF :pray:t4:

BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway continues on and 3 lucky participants will receive 100 BNR each on our BantuTalk Community forum for their active participation. #Harambee :blush:

Congratulations to:

@Vhenyo
@jbrus
@Hanyi

Each winners has 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements may be made from other qualifying participants.

You must leave your details below in this Comment section of the Bantu Giveaway XXIX thread :point_down:t4:within the timeframe.

Be sure to join our new Community #BantuHunt Campaign to earn some Bantu XBN rewards

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

4 Likes

wow. Congratulations guys

2 Likes

Huraaaaaay​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Feels Good To Be A Winner :man_dancing:t4::man_dancing:t4:.
Thanks alot Bantu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , I Really Appreciate The Love And Inspiration :muscle:t4:.
We move :rocket::rocket::money_mouth_face:

Bantupay=jbrus
Bantutalk=jbrus

Happy Friday community :partying_face::partying_face:

Conbantulations to you guys :tada: :tada:
@Vhenyo @Jbrus

Thank you, Bantu!

Bantu Pay username: hanyi
Bantu Talk username: hanyi

1 Like

Good bantupay
Huraaaaaay​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Feels Good To Be A Winner :man_dancing:t4::man_dancing:t4:.
Thanks alot Bantu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , I Really Appreciate The Love And Inspiration :muscle:t4:.
We move :rocket::rocket::money_mouth_face:

Bantupay=jbrus
Bantutalk=jbrus

@decentralizednubia something feels odd here

1 Like

wow. I actuly missed this because of exams. Please help me claim

GDC7UXDDVCIAVT4COKXZZGEGYQNVMS6UU6MFYDBIWHZGUH7GFFGXGLXS

Vhenyo.

Due to an exam i was writing today i missed to claim in time because of preparations.

Yeah would say so lol

Well i will leave this decision to fellow Community members

@Hanyi
@stepharnite
@jbrus

I will take your votes… what do you think?
Should we allow @Vhenyo to still qualify?

I would’ve allowed if it has never happened before but the people that missed will think it’s unfair…

Let’s not get things complicated… You can adjust the rule afterwards

Noted well said @stepharnite thank you for this!

I will await the feedback of the others

1 Like

Rules are made by men, and nature demand we adjust just as much as blockchain does.

A 24 hour period to claim Is upbeat. Its more human to make it 3 days claim period or a week frame time period.

I speak not only for myself but other investors whom might face this challenge because of their daily duties and challenges.

I was preparing for exams. It could have been anybody.

There will be more missed claims in the future and im sure there is already is the past.

1 Like

Come on guys lets grow as a community. Make rules that accommodate human beings not machines…

We are fathers, we are providers, we are sons, we are employees, we are community members. And the most beautiful despite the good and the bad, we are here in bantupay to stay with our responsibilities to our loved ones, careers and jobs which demand times from social media and internet.

I believe its human to release those coins to the rightful owner.

20 years i shall hold.

1 Like

Thank you for that detailed response. However, what is being decided on here is the sympathy towards your situation NOT the 24 hour timeframe.

This is rule part of THIS specific giveaway challenge and will not be altered unless stated otherwise based on certain circumstances like Pitch Thursdays etc where you are rewarded for providing specified feedback.

There will be plenty of other reward programmes w their own set rules…however in this case for now, the 24 hour ruling remains. If you did not receive for this week, its better luck next week! :hugs:

1 Like

Ok. Thank you.

Please sympathize with me guys.

I will spead the message in all social media and local radio stations of northern provinces of south africa.

Im ready to apply for bantupay ambassadorship

:hugs: this is one of many other campaigns my guy!!
There’s currently an airdrop campaign going on with longer timelines… lets not get ahead of ourselves!

1 Like

Links please i have only seen one

It’s here! Join us in celebration in honor of the BitMart Exchange listing for our users in the United States of America.

:umbrella:Bantu is Launching an Airdrop :umbrella:

You can Join here for a Chance to Win some cool Prizes and Tokens.