BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway XXVI 🩴

Happy Friday Bantu!
#TGIF :pray:t4:

Happy New Month :partying_face:
BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway continues on and 3 lucky participants will receive 100 BNR each on our BantuTalk Community forum for their active participation. #Harambee :blush:

Congratulations to:

@jbrus
@XmidnightX
@stepharnite

Each winners has 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements may be made from other qualifying participants.

You must leave your details below in the Comment section of this Bantu Giveaway XXVI thread :point_left:t4: within the timeframe.

:pushpin:Tune in Sunday (4PM GMT+1) Telegram: Contact @bantublockchain for our Bantu Community Chat :studio_microphone:

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

8 Likes

Congrats guys.
I hope to be part of the next lucky guys…

4 Likes

Winner are we this Friday :tada: independence truly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bantutalk username: stepharnite
Bantupay Username: stepharnite

2 Likes

Now I am really Flabbergasted With The Bantu Spirit :blush::rocket:.
Like WOW …:partying_face:.
BANTU TALK= jbrus
BANTU PAY=jbrus
Up Bantu :rocket:
Up We Go​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

One good turn always deserves another you know that right? In Bantu, That’s what we do :blush:. More wins to your ables with Bantu Spirit :wink:

2 Likes

I hope the land keeps getting more greener for me and my fellow bantu banters After Today :crossed_fingers:t5: .
:wink:

1 Like

Amen, starting from now :roll_eyes::blush:

1 Like

Lol… What’s new in the crypto space bro. Gotten some E Naira yet :upside_down_face:?

1 Like

Conbantulations to you guys :tada::tada::tada:
@jbrus @XmidnightX @stepharnite

Thank you, Bantu!!!

2 Likes

Thanks and to more Bantulations ahead :blush:

1 Like

Wow! I didnt expect this. :blush: I am grateful to be here :heart_eyes: Thank you very much!

Bantutalk username: XmidnightX
Bantupay username: xmidnightx

2 Likes

Where was I when people are getting luck for this

You need to be more active on this platform weekly. Then you can have a huge chance of winning :medal_sports:

4 Likes

Great, you’re still here. Put your winning hats on​:wink:, that’s just what it takes :wink:

1 Like

Well said. Create topic, bring suggestions, reply to Bantu Banters. :hugs:. Keep watching the space

3 Likes

Hello. :blush: May I ask when will the reward be credited to my Bantupay wallet?

Thank you for this opportunity. You have a very kind heart. :innocent:

1 Like

You will receive it at the allotted time. Just keep contributing and participating!:v:

3 Likes

Okay. Thats fine. Afterall, patience is a virtue.

Well said Dear Bantu Banter