BANTU FRIDAY Giveaway XXVII 🍄

Happy Friday Bantu!
#TGIF :pray:t4:

Its BANTU FRIDAY and 3 lucky participants will receive 100 BNR each on our BantuTalk Community forum for their active participation and engagements. #Harambee :blush:

Congratulations to:

@lusim91
@jbrus
@Motiv8

Each winner has 24 hours from the time of this announcement to respond with both their BantuTalk and BantuPay usernames, otherwise random replacements may be made from other qualifying participants.

Drop your details here below in the Comment section of this Bantu Giveaway XXVII :point_left:t4: thread within the timeframe.

:pushpin:Tune in Sunday (4PM GMT+1) Telegram: Contact @bantublockchain for our Bantu Community Chat :studio_microphone: featuring the flagship: BantuPay wallet

Be Empowered! #Ubuntu

5 Likes

Congrats winner’s, more to come :tada::tada:

1 Like

Hi I am Mohammed Olanitori (Motiv8) here on BantuTalk. Also @Motiv8 on BantuPay.

2 Likes

I am delighted to be listed among today’s Bantu Giveaway XXVII rewards, BNR received with many thanks.
BantuPay Username: lusim91
BantuTalk Username: lusim91

2 Likes

Bantu Bantus Got Some Banters
And We’ve Got No Bitter Banter
We’re Getting Better Bantus
Better For A Better Bantu
If You Come On With Your Bantu,
You Could Bring The Better Banters.
:blush::blush::blush:

Bantupay:jbrus
Bantutalk:jbrus
:rocket::rocket::rocket::man_dancing:t4:

3 Likes

Have you guys actually received it? Coz I havent received the prize for last week yet.

2 Likes

Hi @XmidnightX , everyone is guaranteed to receive the rewards they earned. Just keep accumulating :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: that is the goal!! :blush::man_dancing:t4:

1 Like

Oh okay…like for how long should we wait?

1 Like

As long as it takes. What’s yours is yours! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Conbantulations to you guys :tada: :tada: :tada: @lusim91 @jbrus @Motiv8

Thank you, Bantu!!!

3 Likes

The sound of Batu alone just Dy give me excess Joy :massage_man:t5::massage_man:t5::massage_man:t5:, omor , you guys should say No to being left out o. Bantu Is Humanity :pleading_face::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Cant wait forever you know😂

Lol, and this is reality :rofl:

Reality :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

You won last week. Your definitely not to receive until end of Oct month.

To those that are waiting to receive for the previous months (aug & sept) apologies for this. Efforts with the Team have been put towards listings and partnership projects.
We will be resuming monthly payouts

Keep Accumulating regardless ALL is guaranteed🤑

2 Likes