Bantu Guess The Exchange

Bantu #GuessTheExchange Challenge

Hello Bantu!

Voting period may be OVER!

Some BNRs are up for grabs for our BantuTalk participants!

Here is how to qualify

-Drop a screenshot of your #GuessTheExchange vote transaction.

This coming Friday (April 9th, 2021), we will be randomly selecting 3 lucky participants to win 100 BNR each.

Rules

1. Multiple posts/entries leads to automatic disqualification

2. Must be a screenshot of your GuessTheExchange transaction (from your BantuPay history page, tap on the vote transaction) ~OR a link attached that proves submission of the former.~

3. If your name is selected. You have 24 hours from receiving the winner notification to respond with both your BantuTalk & BantuPay username, otherwise your name will be withdrawn and swapped with that of another random participant.

Be Empowered!

33 Likes

I just voted :pray:t4::pray:t4: Who’s next ?

3 Likes

I just voted

2 Likes

I just voted. Thanks

1 Like

Well done @Noblelily :+1:t4::+1:t4: You rock!!

2 Likes

Voted to

2 Likes

@mf.millionaire84 :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: Way to go #GuessTheExchange

2 Likes

@Gedz87 thanks for the testament :+1:t4: Keep earning those rewards

1 Like

Just voted, am soo happy :grin::grin:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Welcome welcome … you all are now stamped in HISTORY that you were here before the entire world was introduced to BANTU :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

#BantuPeoples #GuessTheExchange

1 Like

Thank you.:hugs::hugs::hugs:,
I am because you are…

Wish myself best of luck

2 Likes

Congratulations! Thanks for your confidence in the project. make sure to invite as many people as possible including family and friends to be part of the Bantu Family.
#BantuPeoples
#GuessTheExchange

1 Like

Took my turn to vote!

2 Likes

Doing that every day as i speak 8 of my Friend just downloaded the app, but we cant track our referral progress for now