Bantu: Hope of better future for Africa and the world

“Once in a while, mankind unlocks a secret so profound that our lives are forever altered” - Ernest Mbenkum

9 Likes

I like the jollof rice part. We need to end this debate once and for all.:grinning:
Bantu to the world!!!

4 Likes

The jollof made me go hungry instantly. U see that pounded yam aspect , I think I will try and prepare it this few days. But I love it with melon soup hahahh my mouth is watering already

5 Likes

BBF should organize Bantu peoples jollof rice competition that’ll bring to the fore the endless debate as to which country has the best recipe for the popular Africa dish.

5 Likes

Hope u can cook a very delicious jollof rice, when will u invite me over to have a taste of ur kitchen. I m sure even the plate won’t be left out after I finish eating the food.

3 Likes

i learnt that yesterday was exactly 10years after satoshi’s whereabout…

#Ubuntu

2 Likes

@blackalbino Flash forward to 2021 and the Bitcoin story is, in many ways, still just beginning. With the price reaching new highs there is increasing recognition of Nakamoto’s invention.

3 Likes

sure, satoshi is now listed among the world billionaire i guess because of his shares in btc.

2 Likes

@abosede With Bantu Blockchain foundation, there’s no limit to what you can achieve as we progress together on this unending journey.

4 Likes