Bantu Network Tools and Services
Bantu Network is live with various products, tools and services to enable users to access the full functionality of the network and ecosystem from day one.
- Bantu Token – BANTU is the native asset or token for the Bantu Network. It is used as a utility
token for all operations and transactions on the Bantu network. When users carry out
transactions on the network, the BANTU is used for payment of fees.
- BantuPay Wallet – A non-custodial wallet for users to securely hold, transfer, swap and trade
digital assets. APIs will be developed for third-party integrators to access the BantuPay
- BantuTalk Forum – A vibrant community of Bantu users, advocates, developers and traders
- Bantu Dashboard – A dashboard which provides a user-friendly and high-level overview of the entire Bantu Network in real-time.
- Bantu Laboratory – A tool for Bantu Network developers to perform tests and transactions
using the network testnet or mainnet.
- Bantu Node Viewer – A tool for viewing all servers and devices that currently contribute to
the Bantu Network. Nodes can be viewed by organization or by server or device.
- Bantu Token Creator – A tool for any user to quickly and seamlessly create and distribute their digital assets or tokens without requiring any programming skills.
- Bantu Blockchain Explorer – This tool allows anyone to browse, search and view all Bantu
Network transactions transparently and in real-time.
- Bantu Decentralized Exchange – A decentralized exchange platform that allows users to view and trade digital assets, securely.
Read more… Bantu Blockchain Foundation Fun Fact