Bantu Quick Reminder From Enella

Hello my Bantu Fam just a reminder sweeties💕

• Backup your wallet either offline or online (cloud). It’s very important and will help you recover your wallet in the event you change phone or loose your phone.

• Keep your secret key safe and private (that key you backed up :point_up_2:above). This will prevent evil eyes and hands :grin: to see it. If they do, they can become the owners of your ‘big’ money :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: sorry o.

DO NOT SELL ANY OF YOUR ASSETS (XBN & BNR) yet UNTIL after official Bantu Launch, in that way you can start to trade. Please :pray: avoid scammers oooooo🤷

• Help your fellow Bantu family with any questions if you know. Do it nicely.

• Ask questions if you’re confused about anything regarding Bantu Blockchain either on Telegram or Bantutalk.

•Be PATIENT, your pending deserved assets will surely be deposited to your wallet. :muscle:🤸:dancer: Most people are just concerned about the money only​:roll_eyes::grin: (who no like money ‘shaa’?🤷)forgetting we need to build and help the community.

• Please please please APPRECIATE the BANTU ADMINS :champagne::tada::+1::+1::+1::+1:

• Now me​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: show me :heart: abeg​:dancer: XBN and BNR de sweet to collect :rofl::laughing:

• Don’t forget to tell your family, friends and enemies even neighbours.

I celebrate you all ‘Bantu Family’

#BantuNative
#MVBnominee
#TGIFLuckyWinner
#BantuTalk10RecognizedContributor

16 Likes

Thank you madam @enella :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

U see that babe, she hv a very big Brain, that’s y I call her baby brain

3 Likes

Hello BANTU friends Love you all :sparkling_heart: So happy to be part of this great community.

1 Like

You’re welcome @dredken50 please feel free in this beautiful wonderful community.
WE ARE BECAUSE YOU ARE
We love you💕

Thank you very much for this information

1 Like

Welcome to this community where nothing reign order than love. U scratch my back and i scratch ur back and we are all good to go.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, Bantupay is here to empower the community and you are welcome on board . With Bantu the future is bright for us all

1 Like

:heart_eyes: Love this post @enella #BantuNative

1 Like

Well done @enella lovely post!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update

3 Likes

Surely, I am here for supporting this wonderful place, sweetie. Bantu is for us, Bantu is for humanity. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi, nice to meet you @olart007 . Keep Empowering :rocket:

2 Likes