BantuPay: A Wallet, Not Exchange

I am not an expert in crypto, but I already have people wanting to understand this whole Bantu thing and they ask me. And I try to answer them.

Bantu is a cryptocurrency Wallet, not an Exchange. While wallet is used just to hold coins and tokens, exchange is like a marketplace-- just common sense. I guess my response to them is over-simplified. Iโ€™m not even sure how accurate it is :roll_eyes:. I just have to say something to them. :grin:

Are there other differences and perhaps similarities in the functions of a wallet and exchange? In what ways is Bantu (going to be) unique? Am I even correct with my layman explanations to people? I wonder! :man_shrugging:

I believe I can add one or two things to my body of knowledge from your responses here :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Bantuโ€ผ๏ธ @BantuSpirit BantuPay wallet is a simple, secure and non-custodial wallet to send, receive, swap and transfer digital assests. A secure noncustodian smart wallet to enable the unbanked and underbanked persons to transfer value in seconds and with extremely low cost. . (Digital assests such as cryptocurrencies, tokens, in the simplest terms, a digital asset is content thatโ€™s stored digitally. That could mean Bantu XBN, BNR) etc.
While, Exchanges are marketplace where traders can come to buy and sell โ€“ therefore, the prices are determined by the value traders place on crypto assest and the amount they are willing to buy and sell it for.

For your perusal, please check the following links:

https://bantufoundation.org

2 Likes

Thanks @olutaiwo. Quite informative

1 Like

Bantu Network will go live with various products, tools and services to enable users to access the full functionality of the network and ecosystem from day one. Such tools include:
Bantu Decentralized Exchange โ€“ A decentralized exchange platform that allows users to view
and trade digital assets, securely.

1 Like

A Decentralized Exchange separate from BantuPay wallet?

Yes! Bantu Network is live with various products, tools and services to enable users to access the full functionality of the network and ecosystem.

1 Like