BantuPay User Feedback

Nice work, keep it up

4 Likes

@Cej95 thank you for testing the app. Keep going!

2 Likes

Hope Bantu will not end up like others, promising over years till now still on token. I have make so much on it.

2 Likes

@Bright1123 thank you for joining the BantuTalk chat group. Thanks for your comments. We all have seen different projects in the past, present and even after now. Regardless, YOU are ultimately responsible for what you use your God-given resources to do. Bantu Blockchain Foundation is a not-for-profit organization set out to empower humanity.

Bantu Blockchain Foundation has started by NOT doing an ICO, IEO or even STO. So we are giving you these BNR and XBNs for FREE.

The real use case is for the infrastructure to be used by All.

3 Likes

It’s fun using the app. Once you have the correct Username, you can do your transaction. The response is also immediate.

4 Likes

Bantu Greetings to all community members

This is for the admins.

Since the app is on it’s testing phase, I detected a bug.

When you swipe to rewards and click on BNR to show the description, the scrolling is to infinity. It’s not supposed to be so

Get the developers to fix it

4 Likes

@Mrconfirm thank you for your feedback
Pleasure to have on board Bantu

1 Like

Greetings to you!

Thanks for reporting this.
We continue to make upgrades to the app based on user feedback. So please make sure you have the latest version.

1 Like

Another upgrade was deployed today. The app version is now v.1.0.30

2 Likes

Thank you all for the feedback, keep them coming.

1 Like

The block chain is amazing no need for wallet addresses just your username

2 Likes

App is good but UI experience feels outdated.
And when we try to send token to other user, and try to input receiver’s username app lags a bit to search the username. I feel it’s better to add a button to verify receiver’s address instead of firing backend calls on each input change.
Overall a good experience!

2 Likes

Working perfect good

3 Likes

Well… It’s a very good app but need to update more on Auto login…

3 Likes

Great app I most confuse, Bantu will really do great but at time I do have difficult in making transfer to people…

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! Your feedback is very helpful to us.

1 Like

Instead of typing password each time one is about to login, I suggest you include fingerprint ID or Face ID for accessing account :handshake:

3 Likes

The wallet have some technical issues in the first 2 days of launch and everything is fixed and ok now. I will suggest that they include Face id or fingerprint for transaction.

1 Like

The UI is great but I want the development team to work on the Earning within the dashboard and make use to be able to copy our referral link completely and not just the username e.g https://bantu.org/username and not just the username

2 Likes

Hello @Adelekejr, thank you so much for being part of the Beta Testers and most importantly your amazing feedback. This is noted.

2 Likes