BantuPay User Feedback

@Dareem007 thank you very much for your feedback and being part of our Beta Testers… All feedback duly noted.

1 Like

Thank you @Elosonbond for being part of our beta testers. The performance issues have been fixed with the new update on version 1.0.30. We will keep optimizing the app. Thank you.

2 Likes

I will like it if fingerprint can be added to the Bantupay Wallet login and transaction instead of having to inputs password everytime.

1 Like

@Mrconfirm thank you for the feedback. This is noted.

1 Like

I think password should only be used for login only on bantu app. Then if you want to carry out transactions while you are still on the app, a pin or fingerprint scanner should be used instead of typing password for every little thing. It’s stressful and makes me stop transactions sometimes

3 Likes

When I open the app most times it would not show any coin until I exit the app and reopen it that need to be loot at apart from this the app works great

3 Likes

Please the team should include finger print in the transaction and also fingerprint option if someone wants to open de app again instead of putting password Everytime,

The app delays in showing current balance at first opening,

Lastly der should be an icon to hide balance so it will show **** unless u want it to show all de balance

That is all every other thin is perfect

3 Likes

What is the challenge you are facing?

This is absolutely great, the features are all cool and fantastic, UI look cool, but i will love the team to work on face ID as too much of putting password get people tired

1 Like

The X marked places needs attention,
If you activate, there should be a save settings at the end of the page, because since there’s no save click button, everything adjustment you make returns to normalcy and it looks like you’ve never been there

@alexis04

1 Like

I noticed this morning that the leaderboard refused to show me my Rank or Entries today ooo, i have refreshed, refreshed and refreshed it still wouldn’t come up…

@Alexis04

1 Like

It’s been a good experience so far

1 Like

The app is easy to use and the interface is nice but I would advice including a finger print unlocking option for ease of access

1 Like

But not everyone has a fingerprint phone, what are you gonna do with such people?

Tried claiming my rewards but the entires were not added to my overall total

The app is very easy to use and has a smooth operation interface. I’m so happy I am amongst the testers.

1 Like

When you sign in, the dashboard does not reflect your balance details immediately. It requires that some menus are executed before the balance will appear on the dashboard

I just joined and am liking the concept. Hope to see the project soar high, it’s best to keep the end of the bargain. The app is easy to use, I noticed is only two coins available, and development to add more coins ?

1 Like

Switch to Microsoft edge browser.

The app is good and easy to use and I just can’t wait to see us using it fully

1 Like