BantuPay User Feedback

Hello @Alexistsavde please has this now been resolved?

I noticed that when I changed my currency from naira to $, I get a blank page. I had to restart the app to correct this.

2 Likes

The platform is great, the initiative is superbā€¦ I love the spirit of the team, itā€™s a pleasure to be among the first users of this potential future leading crypto

2 Likes

Thanks imc4all for your feedback. This has been reported to the team and it will be fixed.

1 Like

Well as far as I can say is the app is great though I am confusedā€¦ but itā€™s really coolā€¦ I am catching up

1 Like

It is a safe to use and handle wallet, with a good friendly application base. Itā€™s a nice app

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a change in my video upload criteria this morning, it was 60 seconds video, today its 200 secondsā€¦why

@Alexistsavde

1 Like

Nice and easy to use, no bugs.

1 Like

I keep on seeing no api key whenever I try to import my Wallet

1 Like

The app is a great piece of work. One that will bring a big change in the society. Itā€™s very fast in sending and swapping.

1 Like

I love the app, nice work!

1 Like

The wallet is great and very secured, I love it.

1 Like

@Alexistsavde Good point

@Stephanieo Please have you been able to import your wallet now?

@Stephanieo what BantuPay Wallet version are you currently using?

Bantu app is a really great app, I love it.
One thing I am concern about is that after the Launch, will the network fee still be this low?

Also, can funds only be sent to those using the bantu app? because the only way of sending fund now is the use of Username.

1 Like

Excellent App. Simple and very easy to useā€¦

1 Like

So far, a wonderful blockchain app

1 Like

Pls my balance depreciating

So far I havenā€™t had any issuesā€¦ The interface is user friendly to me

2 Likes