BantuTalk Friday social media campaign round two

Participate earlier next time sir, we do this almost every Friday. Stay tuned for more…

Please sir my account was restricted here was not able to message my account was activated yesterday… please sir i have gone through enough already… Please send my XBN

I did not owe you any XBN, the reward to be shared between participants is BNR… Stay tuned for the upcoming event sir… Thanks :blush:

Okay sir please send me my BNR sir i got 82 view please sir before i run out of reply…
Please sir…

This week will favour us all… Stay tuned for the upcoming event.

Sir is not fair… is never too late you send BNR 3 hours ago… why should mine be different sir… you put me on hot sit yesterday… I quickly activated my account… I need to be rewarded too sir please help a brother…

@Kingstar12 Activate BNR on your account then participate in the coming community events thank you… No further complains please

My account is activated boss… I was sent 6XBN yesterday like you told me here is proof boss

Am not complaining i need action boss… am a loyal boy please send my reward

Next time, submission done already

Boss you don’t know what i went through to get here. For me to be here is not a mistake… I did everything i could to get here been rewarded is the endpoint for it…
I know i came late Don’t forget we all make mistake i was delayed because my account was placed on restriction because of too many messages… please boss send me my reward this will not happen again i promise. I can be a brother to you please remember…

Username: Kingstar12

Accept BNR on your account, go to settings then click on curated assets.

Pls sir how do I activate my wallet

Pls sir how do I activate my wallet

By depositing xbn to your wallet

I have xbn in my wallet

That’s all then, your wallet is already activated.

Haven’t see the reward though :upside_down_face:

The reward for what?