BantuTalk Pitch Thursday | Introducing Botmecash

Botmecash is a cryptocurrency and digital asset exchange platform.
On Botmecash you will be able to create and have to yourself a wallet address that you can fund and then use to purchase and sell Bitcoin, Bantu XBN, other Altcoin, trade your gift cards and overloaded airtime for cash.
Watch the below video to know what Botmecash CEO, Oluwasegun Kosemani think about Bantu Blockchain Foundation, Botmecash partnership with Bantu Blockchain, what his new company does and how Botmecash has come to make life easy for anyone who wants to buy digital assets.
Botmecash Will be on BantuTalk Pitch Thursday at 2:00PM (WAT)

5 Likes

I like the part that he mentioned airdrops, Bantu gives the community thousands of naira but can anyone specify if they collected a kobo from the government?

Only to see that the banks we deduct out of your hard earned money for fee :rofl:

Have BANTUPAY app ever charged you xbn for keeping your tokens on there wallet🙄 even to send out you don’t even need upto a kobo…

And Hopefully Bantu $xbn will be our Bitcoin since we’ve got Satoshi

6 Likes

Well, as times goes on several more beautiful opportunities will emerge into BantuBlockchain. The beautiful ones are not yet born

4 Likes

Yea sure bro,bantu empowering people

3 Likes

Looking forward to the Pitch

3 Likes

Yes. Bantu Blockchain truly empowers humanity. It provide equal opportunity for everyone. No discrimination, no segregation, no class, or anything of such.
It’s left for everyone to take opportunity of the equality provided or decide to remain on a spot.

4 Likes

I got my Airdrop from the BantuBlockchain foundation. This is really empowering from BantuBlockchain foundation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

More vhim financial independence will be … #BantuPay #Bantu4evr

1 Like

@Mrconfirm BantuTalk pitch Thursday is not event to miss.

2 Likes

@Mrconfirm The springboard to the world for the Bantu blockchain is a technology that seeks
to re-orientate Africa and her peoples towards a new technology that is aligned with the spirit of sharing and equality.
Bantu is for you, Bantu is for me.
I am because you are. Ubuntu WEareBantu
This is the spirit of BANTU.

3 Likes