Bitcoin as legal tender El Salvador makes history

Cryptocurrency a digital representation of value that can be digitally traded and function in the same roles as fiat or national money.
In 2009, the first decentralized cryptocurrency, bitcoin, was created by presumably pseudonymous developer Satoshi Nakamoto.
El Salvador in June 9th 2021, became the first country to adopt bitcoin as legal tender. The law passed by a majority of 62 out of 84 possible votes, lawmakers voted in favor of the move to create a law to adopt bitcoin. The passed law puts the asset on equal footing as the US dollar (which is the official currency of El Salvador) and calls for mandatory acceptance of BTC throughout the country.
#ElSalvadormakeshistory

5 Likes
2 Likes

What will this mean for Bitcoin once it officially becomes recognized as legal tender? :thinking:

More validation and official adoption :muscle:

1 Like

it will boost and standardized the economy of El Salvador

1 Like

El Salvador economy will go way beyond the moon, inflation also will be minimized

1 Like

Great initiative there

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Idpompin.07, do well to make this place a habit :blush:

1 Like

El Salvador Becomes First Country to Adopt Bitcoin as National Currency.
#Bitcoin is now legal tender in El Salvador. The country has also purchased 400 Bitcoin for $20M.

1 Like

Hello sir can I ask? I already complete all details in bantupay but I didn’t receive 50 XBN can you help about that sir?

It will be sent automatically and by batch… It will get to your turn soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

As usual more adoption more use case
This is great achievement for crypto blockchain adoptation
I see Bantupay becoming African Giant in blockchain technology

3 Likes

No doubt about this… Bantu to the moon

1 Like