Boon Gaming Pitch

My name is Ezeoke Favour Chibuikem, a 300L Environmental Management and Toxicology student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, I am a tech and crypto enthusiast, a great team player, I love innovating and entrepreneurship. Founder of Kaslim Incorporated, an organization duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria, in Nigeria.

The idea of developing a play to earn (Boon), a Chess game, which rewards players from all parts and walks of life has been my utmost desire, right from the first time I learned about it.
The initiative of developing and deploying a P2E on the Bantu Blockchain and having its own token $BOON is a great way of rewarding youths for doing what they love.
The plan for Boon is to be a platform where Chess lovers all over the world can come and have a contest, as we grow and expand our horizon, NFTs, Metaverse will be developed and deployed on Boon which is backed by Bantu Blockchain, this will enable original Artistes, Content Creators and Meme Makers, digitalize their works on the native blockchain without the fear of missing out from foreign blockchains or services.
Boon will be backed by Bantu Blockchain and secured by top crypto security firms like Chainalysis, Elliptic, etc.

Boon can be played via Web App and later on a Mobile App, which can be downloadable on Google Play for Android users and Apple Store for iOS users.
@decentralizednubia @olutaiwo

4 Likes

This is great. Let me go and learn Chess

3 Likes

Fascinating concept Mr. @Kassy
Looking forward to seeing your project deploy on Bantu

I assume you’ve applied for the Token Creator?

2 Likes

@Kassy Nice! Boon gaming will creates a universe that not only entertains players but also generates profit for them.