Campus Blockchain program

I am finally year student of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology studying Electrical engineering. I am starting my software Engineering degree next year at NIIT And I currently program in c++. I’m really passionate about software and Blockchain \ cryptocurrency ( I believe they are great tools for social, economic and political impact)… I am also member of CDIN Campus blockchain development program (CBDP). Available for internship placement in your organization.

6 Likes

Bantu Blockckchain Foundation will be active in grooming some young exceptional African talents to be part of our workstreams through BIP - Bantu Internship Program. Stay tunned to Bantutalk for more information.
Thank you

5 Likes

I’m anticipating, a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, will love to be part of this.

4 Likes

@Kassy Stay tuned for update and announcemnet about #BantuCampusInitiatives #BantuHackathon etc. Together we will empower each other through value transfer by sharing.

2 Likes

Such initiative stays true to the heart of Bantu and the vision thereof. Empowering the future.

1 Like

@beyondlife This place will be home for us. People from all walks of life sharing the same goal of creating a better world.
This is the spirit of Bantu.

That is very true. Things are looking up and this is the start of a great era.

1 Like