Can't Scale Bittrex Verification

I’ve been verified in some top crypto exchanges, like Binance, Uphold, Atomars etc, but don’t know why Bittrex won’t keep holding me back.

@ubizeal
Any questions regarding Bittrex
Direct them here for support

I have login to bittrex. Global, but find it difficult to verify my Identity documents after a lot of effort, then said it would be manually verify in some weeks. Please am black the face can not clear like that of white, any help?

@dosal20 We are compiling a list of users with the issue of KYC verification. Once we get a good number of persons in the same shoes, we can have a discussion with the bittrex team on this. Please, Submit your details here
Details: Name:
Bantu username:
Nationality:
Means of ID: E.g Voters card or national ID.

@ubizeal We are compiling a list of users with the issue of KYC verification. Once we get a good number of persons in the same shoes, we can have a discussion with the bittrex team on this. Please, Submit your details here
Details: Name:
Bantu username:
Nationality:
Means of ID: E.g Voters card or national ID.

1 Like

That’s good.
Name: Ubong Effiong Akpan
Bantu username: ubizeal
Nationality: Nigeria
Means of ID: Voter’s Card

1 Like

Name: Lahmu Sandrine Nyuykonge
Bantu Username: nyuykonge
Nationality: Cameroon
ID Format : Temporal ID Card receipt

1 Like

Name: Ibironke Afolabi Adegoke
Bantu Username: afolability
Means of Identification: Voters Card

1 Like

It that our temporary laminated national ID card accepted in bittress?

That’s good.
Name: Ramota Olaitan Bakare
Bantu username: ollyray
Means of ID: Voter’s Card

@ubizeal @dosal20 @Nyuykonge @afolability @Chreb20 @ollyray @shephard23
Are you having difficulty with ID KYC verification with Bittrex Exchange?

Fill up this form

:point_down:t5:

2 Likes

Which one is this " Reason for not being able to register on Bittrex, verify your account or provide Bittrex Ref ID." I don’t understand? Cos I don’t even have Bittrex ref ID. Can’t even access their site, let alone to know my ref ID. I wish Bantu listing was in Binance, latoken, Atomars, Idex, Indoex, Probit or Hotbit, cos this Bittrex dia wahala don too much. Person no fit get verified in peace. They’re requiring international passport, which I don’t have. The voter’s card wey I get no dey enough for dem. Na wah o.

1 Like

@ubizeal write down the reason Bittrex rejected your ID for KYC

E.g the ID you used

1 Like

Alright, I will complete the form and submit it, let’s hope it works.