Challenges faced by those with less experience

Greetings to all community members.

With every development comes challenges. And those are not bad because they are opportunities for those who understand to become referrers.
There are great benefits to being a referrer, taking in to consideration that when you die, your online details will remain, your beneficiaries can always change your account particulars to theirs and benefit from all the investments of your referrals.

But a refferrer can not have downliners if he or she can not explain any project to their community members.

And i have had help from @stepharnite from the beginning and im thankful.
Yesterday i had a challenge, i wanted to buy XBN and as the current status quo demands a third party wallet be involved to fund through timbuktu…

I went ahead and purchased some USDT. so i can use them to buy XBN.
This is the sad part i bought a wrong USDT ERC20. Thats because of all the excitement to acquire XBN i forgot to check the requirements because i usually deposit straight in to a project im investing in. .

I had deposited 38$. Only to findout the network fees are 120$ just to deposit 38$.

That was sad, but not discouraging. I then asked myself, what about people whom are doing this for the first time.

Have bantupay community identified their needs and ways to help them adopt to using our community functions?

I believe since bantupay users normally exchange XBN with USDT , it must be specified incase of first time crypto buyers.

And since we have to use a third party wallet, it might be best bantupay advice its users which wallets are best and why are best to deposit money through them when you want to buy your XBN.

THAT CAN BE UNTIL Bantupay has its own USDT, @stepharnite alerted me of nigerian stablecoin, and i welcome the initiative and there should be more African stable coins in there in the future.

ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WITHIN THE NEXT FIRST YEARS THE NUMBER OF CRYPTO INVESTORS WILL INCREASE IN AFRICA IF NOT BY 500% because of just the name of this project.

3 Likes

This experience will never be forgotten by you.
USDT TRC20 are mostly used due to it low transaction fee.
ETH network is too costly to use. I think we need education on how to beat the cost if any.

2 Likes

Exactly.

I like what you said

1 Like

@Mrconfirm @Vhenyo This is part of the market friction (high transaction/ gas fee) @bantublockchain is fixing by providing a User-Friendly Crypto Wallets for Non-Technical Users https://bantupay.org/
that Process over 100,000 payment transactions per second for less than $0.1 A confirmation window will appear to indicate transaction success.

2 Likes

Infact, I thank God for Bantu Blockchain and the well thinking brains behind it.

1 Like

Me2.

And we must criticize them so they never rest on their ideas.

Constructive criticism builds bridges. We all trying to get someone or build some where.

Wonderful. So that means more coins being listed in bantupay right?

Please include flarecoin among the list.

What im trying to say is the list mustn’t consist of well established coins only. Sone must be those which we can buy for similar price as bantupay…

For 0.1$ fee. Many people will move money to bantupay and their coins.

0.1$ will stimulate frequent use of crypto transactions.

@Vhenyo The Bantu Blockchain as an infrastructure will have millions of Individuals, Businesses and Governments using this Infrastructure to take advantage of the new Digital Awakening across the World post-Covid.

Potential is limitless

1 Like

Bantu is yet to unleash it smallest potential. I believe they are just starting and we are fortunate to be here early enough to be part of the good that is coming ahead

True.
On the last part speak for yourself. Im two years and months behind. I missed the initial take off.

I believe you are still early. Even if you join tomorrow, you are still early because a lot of good things haven’t started.
When individual, government and organisations start to use the Bantu Blockchain, you will know that you are early.

1 Like