Claim-Asset BNR

Thank you Bantupay for giving me BNR… thankyou so much! This is a big opportunity for us. Godbless you all!

27 Likes

@bicolana Thanks for your comment.

13 Likes

how do i Claim Asset BNR…pls

12 Likes

@phitzela click on the pending BNR assest

9 Likes

i dont seem to see where to claim pending BNR asset on the bantu app nor on the bantu bot, pls where do i check¿ thank u for ur time

6 Likes

@phitzela Show screenshot pls.

6 Likes

4 Likes

If there is no indication of BNR, that means you don’t have… you should join

And participate in all the activities to get more rewards as well.

3 Likes

i have joined all the channels, even before ur recommendation, i do understand dat i can claim other rewards by participating in activities but my concern rn is do i claim BNR assets on telegram channels, bantu bot or bantu app…once again thank u for ur time

4 Likes

@phitzela Your BantuPayBot balance will be deposited into your BantuPayApp username wallet address automatically once your information and friend referral info submission is validated.

7 Likes

how to claim bnr?im newbie here

5 Likes

@nastyvhoy12 Bantu welcome :hugs: Do you mean to claim BNR on the app?

4 Likes

the bot ask me to link my username here

6 Likes

@nastyvhoy12 Follow this steps
Go to settings
Go to profile
Go to edit profile and scroll down u will see where to input ur Bantutalk username. And other social media handles and click on continue

7 Likes

Dear friend . Please help me. Bot ask me link to your bantutalk username? What’s the process.

6 Likes

How to get 50BNR? From group they said follow twitter to earn, already do it many time. I do from app BantuPay, and klick earn rewards section, and then tweet but, don’t get it. I see some people got it. May be I am not lucky.

7 Likes

your question same as mine…and i havent gotten a concrete answer yet​:pensive::pensive:

5 Likes

i cant find it sir to link my username

3 Likes

the bot ask me to link my username here

3 Likes

hi admin, I tweeted the box. but dont give me 40 token. please help me.
thanks
farid kali

4 Likes