Create a token in Bantu Blockchain

Hello everybody.

I want to ask. Is it easy to create a token on BANTU Blockchain?

Thank you.

Bantu ID: blockchain

3 Likes

Hello @xxxxx welcome to Bantu !!

When the token creator engine is available you will be walked through the entire process but ofcourse at Bantu we strive for fast and seamless at cost efficiency for our users

3 Likes

That mean if token can be created, the network will support the evm client running on it? It will be great if we can create smart contract on bantu

3 Likes

Amazing…:+1:
:heart_eyes:

I like this projects

2 Likes

@Stanuchi Bantu Blockchain Foundation’s mission is to empower humanity across all industry sectors, both public and private using blockchain and other 4th Industrial Revolution (IR) technologies.
Bantu Blockchain empowers underserved end users, freelancers, entrepreneurs, Fintech/Blockchain Developers, network validators, funders, SMEs & enterprises, corporations Public & Private Government and other Organizations. In short Bantu Blockchain is to give everyone access to plug and play, easy to use blockchain infrastructure to augment their industry.

1 Like

@fahrulmuqlis Thank you for your confidence in the project

1 Like

Wow,go Ahead
Best of luck

2 Likes

When it comes to blockchain, turn to Bantu. They re the paste setter

@Stanuchi Soon you should ALL be able to create your tokens on Bantu Blockchain.
The Bantu Blockchain Foundation is an Infrastructure that is built to enable other organizations build solutions.

That is a grt new sir, I can’t wait to create my own token on Bantu blockchain.

1 Like

@gen2soul Bantu Network is live with various products, tools and services to enable users to access the full functionality of the network and ecosystem from day one. Bantu Network Tools and Services such as…
Bantu Token Creator – A tool for any user to quickly and seamlessly create and distribute their digital assets or tokens without requiring any programming skills.

1 Like

Very nice project to see.

1 Like

Is the token creator live?

@Parasunadee Thanks for the comment. Exciting days ahead! Together we will empower each other through value transfer by sharing.

1 Like

It will be soon!
The Community here will be the first to know

@Kassy StayTuned

1 Like

Bantu Token Creator