Bantu Token Creator

Bantu Token Creator – A tool for any user to quickly and seamlessly create and distribute their digital assets or tokens without requiring any programming skills.
Crypto tokens are a type of cryptocurrency that represents an asset or specific use and resides on their blockchain. Tokens can be used for investment purposes, to store value, or to make purchases. A representation of “something” in its particular ecosystem. A token is not limited to one specific role: it can fulfill a lot roles in its native ecosystem.

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF DIGITAL TOKENS AND COINS ON THE MARKET TODAY.

Some are designated to complete a specific outcome while others are meant to be a unit of account.They all function using blockchain technology while others use an existing blockchain.
Bantu Token – BANTU is the native asset or token for the Bantu Network. It is used as a utility
token for all operations and transactions on the Bantu network. When users carry out
transactions on the network, the BANTU is used for payment of fees.

The market consists mainly of four token types:
Payment tokens:
Payment tokens refer to cryptocurrencies that have been created to facilitate transactions. Bitcoin (BTC), Bantu (XBN), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin cash( BCH), etc. are all example of different payment tokens. Some are designed to be a cross boarder payment and solutions aimed at interbank transfers, while some are privacy focused coin, providing anonymity to users. There are many other coins in this sector, with many more being created as time goes on.

Platform tokens: Platform tokens or smart contract tokens:
Platform tokens are used on programmable or general purpose, blockchain application upon which DApps are to be deployed. E.g. Bantu (XBN)

Decentralized Application (DApp) tokens: DApp tokens are native to a specific distributed application, and commonly represent access right to resources or services provided by the DApp Bantu (BNR).

Stable Value tokens: Are special kind of token created with the aim of minimizing the inherent volatility found in cryotocurrencies.
The price of stable coin can be pegged to a fiat currency such as the US dollar, or to commodities. Example of stable coins include Tether, USDCoin, TrueUSD, etc.

ADVANTAGES OF BANTU TOKEN CREATOR

With the tool, you will be able to create digital assets like NFTs, Stablecoins, security tokens and utility tokens, even without a technical background.
The advent of blockchain brings new opportunities for us to securitize assets like real estate. Rather than issue paper certificates as in the case of shares certificate, we issue tokens on the blockchain . So in Blockchain we get the benefit of security with cryptography, high transparency, fungibility etc.
This implies new opportunities for both issuers (e.g. project developers and investors )
Bantu Token creator, saves Developers, Investors time and resources. They can use the features of Bantu blokchain infrastructure with their application while benefiting from the security of the native blockchain.
Project developers can then easily raise funds for projects and investors can begin to invest at different levels fractionally. for example, Tokens tied to real estate assets (Asset Backed Tokens) can provide investors with the ability to own fractions of properties.
Through fractional investments, unrelated parties can share in the ownership of a tangible asset. like an office building in London, Dubai or Lagos.
Companies and organizations can take advantage of this innovative service by Bantu to create tokens for marketing purposes i.e. loyalty rewards or points, in-house token currency, etc.

11 Likes

Where is Blockchain data stored?

1 Like

@Lerato Blockchain is decentralized and hence there is no central place for it to be stored. That’s why it is stored in computers or systems all across the network. These systems or computers are known as nodes. Each of the nodes has one copy of the blockchain or in other words, the transactions that are done on the network. I.e. the system ensures consistency among the local copy.

4 Likes

What are some of real life Tokens?

@Lerato Your gym membership card is a token that represent the fact that you have subscribed to a gym.

Your driving license is a token which represent the fact that you have taken the training required to drive in your country.

Your hotel key card shows you have paid the hotel for your room.

Your boarding pass is a token which represent the fact that you have paid for the flight ticket.

5 Likes

I am yet to receive my reward since last week after have been selected as one of the winners.

You will receive no worries

1 Like

So, now we can create our own token on mainnet?
Who i can talk to for guidance?

1 Like

@xxxxx If you really want to start this conversation please send an email to : partnerships@bantufoundation.org

2 Likes

Bantutalk bantupay good projects

2 Likes

Thank you, Soon I will send the message through my bussiness email

1 Like

Bantu Blockchain offer a decentralized, secure, and scalable blockchain infrastructure, applications, and services that empower humanity.
BBF, Unlocking the potential of blockchain technology.

3 Likes

https://tokenize.bantu.network/#/

1 Like

Say I want to create a marketplace, whr local entrepreneurs get to setup an online store front to showcase their goods/product, as an advancement to the normal social media advertising. Thereby using the Bantu blockchain to facilitate transactions

3 Likes

@mildosky
https://tokenize.bantu.network/#/

2 Likes

good talk. Thanks for the explanations.

1 Like