Your crypto status

The number of bank charters I’ve seen this week from crypto based companies make me think there’s more to this than serving the people…
Looks like it’s the next big thing to show or declare your status within the Crypto space.

3 Likes

Many of these people are cashing in on the opportunities in the space driven by greed and the pursuit for relevance. It will dissipate soon and the ones with content will soar.

2 Likes

There is no doubt that social media played a huge role in boosting cryptocurrency to its current status. Could it be that people think owning crypto assests gives them social status

1 Like

yeah social media have been an influence so far, as concern.

1 Like

It could be a sign of the times and could be social status for some as well. A case in point for me is the issue of NFTs. I don’t understand what benefit this brings, but I see people on SM showing off their NFT collections. Maybe you could help shed more light on this in the future.

2 Likes

Many people jump in only because of the HYPE factor dey don’t take the time to study about the project behind, the team behin or the solutions and innovations brought and they finish hurted by sh#t coins at the end and lose their money.

1 Like

imagine sited in a sofa at home living with VR a show case, nba match, a concert and many of those there is some opportunities there.

Any Central Bank who still thinks Sovereignty is all about the #Fiat currency has forgotten that the most sustaining Sovereignty is international currency ( on the old system, it would be how much USD you have in reserve, now it’s looking more like how much #Digital #crypto assests/ bitcoin you have in reserve) and definitely not how much fiat currency or CBDC you’ll have in reserve.
#yourcryptostatus

2 Likes

@Hanyi NFTs, Non-Fungible Tokens, are smart contracts token standard that allows the existence of only one copy of a particular media file. NFTs can be artwork, tickets, music , trading cards, or other assets which are unique and not easily exchanged.

1 Like