DEAR BANTU, What do you think about establishing the Bantupay Wallet for Pc(Windows)/Web Version?

DEAREST BANTU, I WOULD LOVE BANTU TEAM AND PARTNERS TO BUILD OR INTRODUCE THE BANTUPAY WALLET ON BEHALF OF ACCESSING MY WALLET WITH A PC (WINDOWS).

You know, this period i've got issues with my smart phone, it really stresses me out to access my wallet that i have to be logging in and out of someone else devices meanwhile, i've got a pc.

What do you think guys?
:dove:▂▃▄▅▓▒░<~Ju$tB£R€al~>░▒▓▆▅▄▃▂:dove:
▂▃▄▅▓▒░<~jbru$~>░▒▓▆▅▄▃▂

4 Likes

Looking forward to that :blush:

Looking forward to that :blush:

Nice one! @jbrus
I would say maybe you guys can start a poll or something to vote on… w enough votes then we can see theres a widespread need/demand for sure & make adjustments to roadmap it

1 Like

Nice idea. @stepharnite @Jbest @tevalerie @Cryptoking @Doyin @Slimjay etc , its high time we came together and make it happen.

3 Likes

Its a great idea but you should have those who don’t have system in mind.

And that’s available already…

It’s a nice idea. I’ll also like to add a suggestion to that. Timbuktu X should work on creating an App for easy acquisition of Bantu tokens.

Not everyone find it convenient purchasing Bantu tokens on Timbuktu X site and Bittrex is a no-go area for most Nigerians due to the identification problems. I would say the most urgent move that needs to be taken now is making Bantu easy to acquire for everyone.

1 Like

Oh… The web/PC version of Bantu wallet is available already?

No, I am talking about those that did not have PC. Mobile app is available already

Ok… Well not everyone makes use of the PC wallets either. However, that doesn’t mean the PC/Web version wallets isn’t highly anticipated by some.

People who make use of the PC wallets are mostly large organizations and crypto enthusiasts who makes large investments on their crypto portfolio. So it’s very advisable to create a PC/Web wallet version, in case Bantu becomes exposed to such organizations in need of it.

2 Likes

It’s really a welcome idea to me and it’ll greatly affect our growth positively.
And let’s not forget, a lot of people out there don’t like carrying apps like this on their phones because they know they could lose it anytime.

1 Like

It is really a great idea as it helps serve more people who need it for their convenience

Unnecessary not like it must not be developed but just to tell u that till the day that bantu pay will haVe the trading module integrated on it. YES NOW WE CAN THINK ABOUT THE PC OPTION if not … it’s very useless… bcse many of us are using their phone than their pc.

is going to be a great one if implemented

1 Like

Nice. So we look forward to working smarter (on PC)

Have u like my Meme, if not pls do so on this link

I think it’s great idea because a lot of people like myself are having issues importing their old wallet into the new app with the right secret phrase. I hope if the web version is created it might solve this issues. Lots of complaints about importing of existing account on the mobile app is much on the Google play store review.

2 Likes

You can’t because you missed the time frame it was opened to change to Mainnet… Web wallet won’t make any difference concerning that. And welcome to the community

2 Likes

So you mean there’s no way to restore my wallet through my secret phrase?