Did you know you can become a whale with $xbn Bantu native coin?

Bitcoin :thinking:.

Did you know as at 2010 Bitcoin was 0.0008? continue reading below;.

Among asset classes, Bitcoin has had one of the most volatile trading histories. The cryptocurrency’s first price increase occurred in 2010 when the value of a single Bitcoin jumped from around $0.0008 to $0.08. It has undergone several rallies and crashes since then…

The first such instance occurred in 2011. Bitcoin’s price jumped from $1 in April of that year to a peak of $32 in June, a gain of 3200% within three short months :eyes:

After few years Bitcoin gain popularity to the extent that if i have 10million naira i can’t hold 1 BTC :pleading_face: that’s very amazing and disheartening for those who can’t hold back then right?

Due to the high increase in price some new innovators came aboard because they want to give us a chance to start afresh from the new world of cryptocurrency and that’s where Bantu ( $xbn ) comes in to give us the chance to start afresh because almost all of us teenagers missed the opportunity back then :unamused:

Now they gave us the opportunity :face_with_hand_over_mouth: the golden chance we’ve always been craving for… They offer us the new world for free to make most out of it for ourselves…

So i want to ask you let’s assume you are given the same opportunity back then in 2010 while BTC was still 0.0008 would you have make the decision to hold or sell as fast as possible?.

You know if there is no XBN we will be spending something on our own so why sold what you get for free? you don’t have to be a weak hands… “If you can’t hold, you can’t be rich” ( you can give thanks to changpeng zhao for that ).

If you’re seeing this now and i could probably change your view, you will probably thank me later if you can hold :muscle: although you can’t hold a coin forever but you should make the most of the project ( you know what i mean by that right? ).

Please DYOR and this is not a financial advice, neither is it in anyway associated with Bantu project… THANKS.

#XBN#BANTU#BANTUARMY.

:writing_hand: Stepharnite.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I love this a lot but I actually lost most of the value of my xbn by holding since 2018/19 and now it worth way less, imagine #120,450 dropped to #18,430 but still I’m holding for another 5 years

2 Likes

Bantu native token since launch it’s not upto a year… This is just the beginning…

Please bookmark this thread :fire:

2 Likes

Come over to http://timbuktu.exchange and trade . Never give up :crossed_fingers:t5:, bring on your Bantu Spirits to work. Watch the space too :blush:.

1 Like

Well said dear Bantu Banter🚀

1 Like

Alright we are here to stay not going anywhere until to the space is filled

2 Likes

The space nva get filled :wink:. Many yet to be discovered even :wink::laughing:.

1 Like

Didn’t mean the out space space I meant space/room/open spot

Lol, I was only exaggerating :hugs:.