Good Community: How Important Is It

Hello Bantu

For any project to gain value, it relies on good community. Community is you and me joining hands to reach farther than we could ever do as individuals.
But then, what is good community…? I believe good community has its foundation rooted in the following attributes:
Respect, selflessness, generosity, kindness, sincerity, loyalty, hard work and many other virtues…

I also believe that when we start focusing on things that move the Bantu Blockchain ship forward as a community and less on ourselves, we will begin to reap a good harvest. You and I have a part to play.
Let’s focus on building tomorrow today!

We are Bantu!

What other attributes do you think will make this community unbeatable?

5 Likes

There are many benefits of joining community or online groups that focus on cryptocurrencies and blockchain like BantuTalk
Let’s take a look at the following benefits of joining BantuTalk:
The Bantutalk community goes beyond ‘crypto enthusiast’ with many people following us for the utility of the project and this is what set us apart many other projects…
Joining bantutalk.org community doesn’t only make someone a member or give a person sense of belongingness or inclusivity. It also brings a sense of ownership of what the Bantu Blockchain Foundation group is about or what it promotes.

Transparency: There’s transparency at BBF, the team communicate with community on the workings in the Roadmap E.g. Listing date, mainnet launch, the transition from testnet to mainnet community were fully informed of the process and with enough time beforehand etc… Visit bantu website for more about the project team.
https://bantufoundation.org/

Communications:
There’s honest and clear communications in BBF,
We share information with the community as soon as we receive it available at all our announcement channels and platforms… We actively request feedback from the community and adminstrator respond to all the questions asked on Telegram and other social media platforms.

5 Likes

Should be available to everyone soon :blush:

1 Like

I suggest the Timbuktu site should be merged inside the Bantupay mobile app for quicker access to Bantu traders and the site could also remain,

Room for staking XBN to qualify for airdrops on newly listed coins/tokens at %api of staked XBN or BNR…

Organising More Twitter Competitions(Social Media) may include tags(friends) with $XBN And #BantuPay (harshtag) , replying to Bantu tweets, retweeting and replying to other replies or sorta, dropping bantupay names, quick responses, and of course, New listings :wink:

6 Likes

nice one brother… Keep the vibes

2 Likes

Good idea nice one
This is great I think the Dev team should look into it

1 Like

Thanks Sir . Welcome to Bantu

I’m not new here Sir
Just too busy to interact
But I read comments in the community
#Ubuntu

1 Like

Hello Bantu!
There are many benefits of joining community or online groups that focus on cryptocurrencies and blockchain like BantuTalk
The Bantutalk community goes beyond ‘crypto enthusiast’ with many people following us for the utility of the project and this is what set us apart many other projects…
Joining bantutalk.org community doesn’t only make someone a member or give a person sense of belongingness or inclusivity. It also brings a sense of ownership of what the Bantu Blockchain Foundation group is about or what it promotes.
For any project to gain value, it relies on good community. Community is you and me joining hands to reach farther than we could ever do as individuals.
But then, what is good community…? I believe good community has its foundation rooted in the following attributes:
Respect, selflessness, generosity, kindness, sincerity, loyalty, hard work and many other virtues…

I also believe that when we start focusing on things that move the Bantu Blockchain forward as a community and less on ourselves, we will begin to reap a good harvest. You and I have a part to play.
Let’s focus on building tomorrow today!

Transparency: There’s transparency at BBF, the team communicate with community on the workings in the Roadmap E.g. Listing date, mainnet launch, the transition from testnet to mainnet community were fully informed of the process and with enough time beforehand etc… Visit bantu website for more about the project team.
https://bantufoundation.org/

Communications:
There’s honest and clear communications in BBF,
We share information with the community as soon as we receive it available at all our announcement channels and platforms… We actively request feedback from the community and adminstrator respond to all the questions asked on Telegram and other social media platforms.

5 Likes

We could try YouTube competition on Informations , benefits, value of crypto experience on the Bantu blockchain etc( sorta highest view winning thing).,with a unique Bantu tag for identification. With this, we’re bound to reach out more to interested investors + those that might be willing to boost ads for higher views(top views).

4 Likes

Nice one. Bantu to the moon

1 Like

You get it now right? More to come :flashlight:

1 Like
  Compassion that's another attribute.if someone can be compassionate over his or her job, success becomes a sure thing especially if our Big Daddy up there is part of all the process. ✊
2 Likes

Consistency, passions and compassion = Wins

2 Likes