Happy Friday Bantutalk community members

Hi everyone, it’s been an amazing week so far and I want to believe we all had a great experience missing our admins @BforBantu @decentralizednubia @olutaiwo. I don’t want to believe they run away because it’s December period, we need them now :roll_eyes:.

I know you should have seen this amazing update from bitmart and we’re going to the moon soon, when XBN increases in value I think we all know BNR will follow. So do well to accumulate more while you can #NFA and as far as I can remember I think bitmart is coming with something like staking if I am not wrong but remember to #DYOR.

This week community rewarding system from me will be 100% different because I want you guys to get the reward while the opportunities last.

There will be top 20 drawn users if at all you logging to Bantutalk this week and even if you logging and you’re not on the list, that’s because some people outsmart you by checking what’s going on everyday like they already received a leak :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. So please let’s be active

Below are the list of the active users on Bantutalk and as you already know there will be 1000BNR giveaway pool and a poll to know what the community think about the reward. Every participant will have until Saturday to drop there Bantupay usernames.

2021-12-09T23:00:00Z2021-12-10T23:00:00Z

1. @Kingsmartin
  2. @Flexcodec
  3. @lusim91
  4. @johnfrancis
  5. @delatian
  6. @siwoks
  7. @Damieanchosen
  8. @Lerato
  9. @leiffk
  10. @Sireasy
  11. @dawsonrevered
  12. @Slimjay
  13. @jbrus
  14. @Mentorcute080
  15. @exauce23
  16. @ruthkally
  17. @Cahyadi959
  18. @Corperate
  19. @Ruslanbek
  20. @Dondxdy

Each user will receive 30BNR each and the remaining unclaimed reward will be shared between the users that have the badge AFICIONADO…

And as said earlier there will be a poll, please do well to participate but it’s not really compulsory.

What did you think about the 1000BNR giveaway?
  • Did you think it should be reduced to 500 BNR?
  • Did you think it is the community that are not participating/active?
  • Did you think the moderators are not competent enough to find a way to distribute all the reward to community members?
  • Did you think we should stop rewarding the community members?
  • Did you think we should stick to the lucky three users weekly?

0 voters

5 Likes

I think the Bantu reward giveaway is a very good way to increase the amount of engagements in this community…

3 Likes

I think the options to the poll are quite confusing.
As for the giveaway, it’d be better to continue with it as it seem to be one of the exciting features of bantutalk community.
Thanks

4 Likes

:blush::blush: Just don’t forget to drop your Bantupay usernames @dawsonrevered @Slimjay

2 Likes

Username - sirslimjay

Gracias!! :grin:

2 Likes

Username: jbrus Merry Christmas UBantus

2 Likes

Bantupay Username: dawsonrevered

Thanks

2 Likes

I think the reward system is OK, but should halved to retain its value, so people do. Just depend on the giveaway,

@dcypher

2 Likes

4 users will be rewarded with 30 BNR each equivalent to 120 BNR in total.

4 Likes

Very nice …we are there and we will still be there
@Flexcodec

Username: flexcodec

2 Likes

Awesome. I’m always here

Username : dawsonrevered

2 Likes

@stepharnite the giveaway boss, thanks a lot

Username: siwoks

2 Likes

@stepharnite
Hwfa naw boss, wen we go see the bnr?

1 Like

I will distribute it boss, not received yet

2 Likes

Alright, man on you comrade…

2 Likes

Christmas giveaway is going on courtesy @stepharnite :star_struck::money_mouth_face::joy:

1 Like

:blush: you miss this Friday :joy::broken_heart:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: something happened last friday

1 Like