How are you impacting the world in a positive way?

The Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR)— Described as the fusion of the digital, biological, and physical worlds, as well as the growing utilization of new technologies such as artificial intelligence, Blockchain technology, cloud computing, robotics, 3D printing, the Internet of Things, and advanced wireless technologies, among others.
This revolution is about much more than technology—it is an opportunity to unite global communities, to build sustainable economies, to adapt and modernize governance models, to reduce material and social inequalities, and to commit to values-based leadership of emerging technologies.
Are you a Developer, start-up, Innovator, Technology platform owner,Regulator, Business Owner,Academic Institution.? Do you have idea that’s real, practicable and of benefits to humanity? Smart ideas that can be implemented on Blockchain. Come on board, sign up at bantutalk.org

"Disruption often comes without warning and without mercy and I think the warning signs are there for those holding back.
There are 3 kinds of people:

Those who make things happen

Those who watch things happen

Those who wonder what the heck happened"

~ Ernest Mbenkum
C.E.O Bantu Blockchain Foundation

7 Likes

@olutaiwo thank you for this tip. Am a developer and I will like to know how I can relevant in this great project :weight_lifting_woman:

2 Likes

@lusim91 To be relevant in today’s digital world, you must be an Innovator. Create solution that can fix an existing market friction in your community/sector. An old teacher of mine always told us, “Either you innovate or you die"…
When you create a solution to an existing problem that is known as an INVENTION, when you are able to bring that solution or invention to the market place, where people are willing to pay or buy that solution, you have INNOVATED. Developers can be regarded as innovation machines, that exist to bring invented solution to the market.

3 Likes

Great response, thank you for that

1 Like

What about those who are curious? I mean those who how and why it happened

Wonder*
This is a correct