How has Bantu empowered you?

Hello folks!
I created this thread to hear from people all over on how they’ve been empowered by the Bantu Blockchain.
I got to understand what Bantu meant by their slogan “empowering humanity” when I joined the space in 2021.
I participated in community activities (and still participating), became a merchant and started trading on the Timbuktu p2p marketplace, attended AMAs and won some XBN.
All this gave me some level of financial freedom and empowerment and it’s been a fun ride since then.
What’s your experience? Care to share?

25 Likes

Well I haven’t withdrawn but the what I see in my wallet is looking juicy :yum:

4 Likes

It has been a very awesome experience I have had with Bantu, truly they empower humanity, I can’t be more grateful than this, 2020 I lost all to Crypto and towards January 2021 I learnt about Bantu but the loss made me lose hope in crypto that I don’t want even hear anything of such but after I joined Bantu late last year, I can say boldy that my hope in Blockchain has been restored cos I was able to earn some xbn through airdrops and even the recent Bantu expansion event in Lagos and I am getting back to my feet cos I am seeing a future here. Cheers!

4 Likes

Dash me some xbn nau make I take am do weekend things​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good to hear that. There are community activities going on. Do well to participate to earn some more XBN or BNR.

1 Like

Yes boss, earned some bnr today.

1 Like

Ahaah! You’re doing well😊

1 Like

We dey your back sir

1 Like

Me personally, I am a living testimony of Bantu Empowerment already o. Up ups ups we go

4 Likes

It impacted me in many ways which it comes at the rightful time all I have to say is thank you

3 Likes

More Conbantulations Ubantu :hugs:

3 Likes

Can you find a word? Let others feel the impact✊🏽

2 Likes

Words can’t explain oo. Bantublockchain explains better dear Ubantu

2 Likes

Bantublockchain bless me with wallet o, Bantuwallet help me with $ XBN $ o

2 Likes