How To EARN 50XBN in REWARDS Today!

@Lenskie Go to BantuPay wallet App
Click on xbn
Click on receive
Click on copy non Bantu wallet. It start with G…

2 Likes

I have been validated on bantu bot so how do I get XBN?

2 Likes

@Rezik4 Your BantuPayBot balance will be deposited into your BantuPayApp username wallet address automatically once your information and friend referral info submission is validated.

What if all my referrals weren’t able to complete their task am I still get paid??

1 Like

Chillax, you will get it on next distribution but for the mean time bag more by referring friends and loved ones

1 Like

Bagaimana cara withdraw nya?
:+1:
Apakah sudah bisa

2 Likes

@fahrulmuqlis wait for the official announcement. #stayTuned

Hope XBN Succes and moon

1 Like

@didiarifwidodo Let the journey begin :rocket: buckle your seatbelts. Together we will empower each other through value transfer by sharing.

I did all the necessary verification possible

1 Like

Immediately you register you will see a profile that ask you to claim your bonus

I will do all task started bintu talk and all othey but in app xbn is not receiv

Tôi phải làm thế nào để nhận được 50 XBN đây,xin hãy hướng dẫn cho tôi với .Tôi rất muuons được nhận 50XBN nhưng thực sự không biết làm thế nào cả .Mong được bạn giúp đỡ,xon cảm ơn .

Is batch by batch it will still get to ur turn on. Just hold on a bit

Am unable to link my bantutalk to my account maybe because I use same username for both bantupay and bantutalk and my earnings on telegram as not been added to my app

Pls u hv to look for a way to edit ur Bantutalk username and use lower case instead. Pls change ur username to lower case then the bot will accept . Good afternoon

@oladipo1166 i will help you now to edit your Bantutalk username so its all lowercase

1 Like

Thanks for Info bantu pay admin :drooling_face:

1 Like

When I tried linking my BantuTalk with the bot It is saying my username is not linked to my BantuPay account

have u set your username on your bantu app¿if yes then make sure your username does not start with an upper case or starts with"@"